• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cwlongshot
    Warrior
    • Mar 2018

I have been smitten

I know ill ever give up the Grendel. Heck its my Favorite rifle!!

But since changing it back to as you see above. I have extra parts. My first inclination was to build a second Grendel but with the 20" heavier barrel. But it seemd foolish ta have THREE Grendels... ( Yea I know I have had 5 Black outs at one time..) In looking, I didnt want another Legend, didnt need another 223... Never was inclined to have a Ruski. Then as mentioned, REALLY dont need another Black out! . Who whats this??? The 6 ARC!!! Its a Grendel SPAWN!!!

I started watching videos and reading magazine articles and I WAS HOOKED.

So tonight I sit here in tge man room... 5, 50 rnd plastic boxes of ammo loaded. (Three FF loads with 30-40 pcs made from ruski brass & two ladders with two different powders and bullets.)

I have a Boyds Pro Varmint stock all refinished. I have Dip Bottom Metal and 5 Magazines. I have a EGW 20 MOA rail and a set if $$ 30mm rings and a Hawke Conqurer 3-15 scope all ready and waiting.

I picked up a set of Foster Bench-rest dies on sale 110$ (Reddings was 130$) Yesterday found a couple
    Boxes of Sierra 90g Game Changers @ Cabelas. Last week I ordered 5 boxes of Speer 85g BT SP bullets 20$ a box!! I have a few pounds of Lever Evolution and 8# jug of 2520.

I ordered the barrelled action and that should be here soon.

I never was patient waiting on firearms...

CW
  • SDguy
    Warrior
    • Oct 2015

What's not to like. Love mine. My favorite is built on a CZ527 action. she sits in a vertical grip Bell & Carelson stock.
    Last edited by SDguy; 02-24-2024, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• grayfox
      Chieftain
      • Jan 2017

That 90 gr gamechanger is a go-to for the Arc!
      "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

• cwlongshot
        Warrior
        • Mar 2018

Guys any one know Whats going on with this forum?

Comment

• Konocti's Wigwam
          Warrior
          • Sep 2023

Originally posted by cwlongshot View Post
          Guys any one know Whats going on with this forum?
          See my replies to you in this thread.
          From my cold dead endmill...

Comment

Working...
          X