X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • terrywick4
    Warrior
    • Sep 2014

I talked with the folks from Labradar today (actually twice) and they are expecting the nest batch to go out around the 1st of February. I am like 47 on the list so hopefully I will see one soon.

Comment

• wrsteve
      Unwashed
      • Dec 2014

Originally posted by Dave Bob View Post
      I have one and it has a slight problem when shooting with a silencer, not major just make sure its about 6 to 8" beside the barrel to pick up the shot. It picks up non silenced shots without any problems.
      Any usb rechargeable battery bank will power it for a long time or just get the one they sell. Get a 1 to 4gb SD card and your good to go. 50 10 shot strings took up almost no space on a 1 gb SD card.

Dave
      I have one also. Works well except for subsonic silenced rounds. Talked to their support and ordered the air gun adapter. It is just an external mike with a mount that connects to the side of the labradar. Just got the mike this week will try and get to the range soon to try it.

Comment

• Dave Bob
        Bloodstained
        • Dec 2013

Originally posted by wrsteve View Post
        I have one also. Works well except for subsonic silenced rounds. Talked to their support and ordered the air gun adapter. It is just an external mike with a mount that connects to the side of the labradar. Just got the mike this week will try and get to the range soon to try it.
        Let me know how it works, I may have to get one.

Dave

Comment

Working...
        X