• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cohesive1
    Bloodstained
    • Aug 2016

Vortex Razor HD LH

Hello horde. I am looking for a scope for a lightweight build I am working on and was wondering if anyone had any experience with the Vortex Razor HD LH 3-15x. I realize they are pretty new but I was hoping someone here had a chance to check one out. It is only a 42mm objective, but I'm hoping the better glass would put its low light performance and on par with a viper 44 or 50mm.
  • RicosRevenge
    Warrior
    • Jan 2016

I haven't seen the new LH; but Razor glass will definitely suck in more light than a larger OL Viper.

The Razor glass is from LOW (Light Optical Works) in Japan which also supplies glass for the Bushnell Elite series, Sig Tango 6 and I believe they still make lenses for Nightforce as well as the Athlon Chronos line.

The Viper glass is made in the Philippines along with the Sig Tango 4, Nikon M223.

Comment

• am4966
      Chieftain
      • Jul 2014

I thought I seen a fella got one on snipershide and they where happy. Then you always have the Vortex warranty if something fails get a new one then sell it, lol
      12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
      Surge - Rugged Suppressor
      Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.

Aim small, miss small!

Comment

Working...
      X