Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jwilson1985

konus pro m30

alot of people ask me whats on my grendel this is the 6.5-25x44 it is a second focal plane etched mildot lifetime no falt warranty locking sniper turrets ,blue-red illuminated retical .side focus wheel only thing i dont like is its 1/8" clicks and also has anti cant level inside

image in scope was @150 yrds on 12x thats where the mil dots are true
  • jwilson1985

the blurry ness is do to my shaky camera skills ...and i never realised how hard it was to look through a scope with a camera
    Last edited by Guest; 10-25-2011, 01:49 AM.

Comment

• quadfather03

I was gonna say yours isnt as clear as mine but its hard to take a pic through magnified glass that isnt a camera lense. I bought one of these took it home used it a week and went back to get another for my other rifle. I have the same setup as john on my grendel and another on my sons 700P and both are great. Ive had a lot of scopes and always wanted a leupold mark 4 after useing the konus beside a buddys mark 4 its not worth the difference to me i can get 2 konus's for less than a used mark 4. Dont get me wrong the mark 4's have earned their keep but if your shooting on a budget this is my choice.

Comment

What rings are those?

Comment

• jwilson1985

utg 30mm lol

Comment

I just recently discovered the UTG swing lever rail mounts, and am quite satisfied by them. The whole design is pretty clever, and they have no problem returning to zero. I didn't realize they made rings like this. I would buy em.

Comment

im running the same rings on my rig. They did return to 0 after being removed 2x's. The 6 screws per ring hold the scope tight also. I am happy with them.

Comment

• quadfather03

Thats whats on both my konus m30's and they work great i have a 4 screw version holding my vortex to my 17hmr bolt gun and its been seperated many times with no effects. Great scopes and great rings.

Comment

Working...
                X