• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 1075 tech
    Warrior
    • Apr 2015

Shout out to Down Range Products

Downrangeproductsco.com.

Sometimes it's the little things that count. In this case, the little thing is a thread protector. The subject came up in another thread and Down Range Products was mentioned. Yeah, they're $10 but shipping is fast and free.

Last week I ordered two for a 16" GB barrel on a build I'm doing for a friend and my GB 18". These fit perfectly btw.

Upon receiving the envelope Friday afternoon (late), I found that only one had been shipped.

I called the company and the phone was answered by Todd Ferguson whom I suspect is the owner. He was on his way back to the shop and asked if he could call me back. A few minutes later he called me back and asked for my order number. He profusely apologized for the mistake and said he would send another out on Saturday. I told him it was no rush, whenever he got to it, I was not in a hurry.

I received the other one today.

Just wanted to give a shout out to a company that apologizes when they made a mistake and followed up on it immediately. Kind of like it should be.
    Last edited by 1075 tech; 05-14-2018, 10:02 AM.
  • rabiddawg
    Chieftain
    • Feb 2013

^^see Faxon(and any other firearm company), it ain’t that hard.
    Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.

Mark Twain

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...2-Yd-Whitetail

Comment

• Frontier Gear
      Warrior
      • Nov 2017

I've been using Down Ranch Products for some time now and have never been disappointed. They make simple parts, but they do it well and the CS is as quality as the products.
      Engineer, FFL and Pastor

Comment

• plt228
        Bloodstained
        • Feb 2016

Comment

Working...
        X