• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ike838
    Bloodstained
    • Aug 2017

Scope deal

Just scored a Athlon Midas 4.5-27 x 50 with APLR1 for $340 shipped from cameraland. Looks like they are blowing out the last generation of SFP Midas scopes. Was thinking of a FFP scope but this was just such a good of a deal I decided to stay with SFP scopes and save my ffp experience for the next scope. Other recticle's available for the same price. Smoking deal from what I have read.
    Fingers crossed. Lol Will update with review shortly.
    Last edited by ike838; 07-15-2018, 07:21 PM. Reason: spelling, correction
  • Popeye212
    Chieftain
    • Jan 2018

I saw that about to sell my Leupold AR 1-4 and get one of those I like the 2.5-15 so much I want another one.

Comment

• Taz575
      Warrior
      • Jul 2018

I got one for $380 a while back, may have to get a second! First is on my 6.5 Creedmoor Savage 10T from Cabelas in a Choate Tactical stock. I also have a Helos 6-24 MOA on my Savage 10 .223 in Bell and Carlson Medalist; the Helos has less eye relief and the Midas has almost 4" eye relief, Helos is around 3". The reticle on the SFP is a bit bigger than the FFP scope from Athlon. I have trouble seeing the reticle on lower powers on the Helos, but on the Midas, it's much easier to see. I kinda like the 2.5-15 Midas, sounds like a perfect scope for hunting and target shooting out to 400-500 yds or on a nice rimfire, like my Win 52

Comment

Working...
      X