X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VASCAR2
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Really depends on whether you want zero stops and the VMR reticle. The features on the HS-T are geared more towards the target or tactical shooter. The Vortex HS only offers a duplex reticle or Dead Hold reticle plus no zero stops. Kind of depends on your use. For hunting the HS would be gtg but the HS-T would probably be better for PRS match shooting where the shooter needs a quick ranging reticle and not have to worry about loosing zero in timed event.

Comment

• Swampfox
      Warrior
      • Sep 2018

I found a HS for $330 cheapest HST was $460. I’m only hunting with this gun. So HS?

Comment

• FRB6.5
        Warrior
        • Oct 2018

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
        Check this out too:

LaRue new LT-204
        Love the new C.A.N. adjustment, hope they offer retrofit replacements for the older levers, especially for accessories you do move around like bipods. Bought two more when they were on sale.

Comment

• olde sarge
          Warrior
          • May 2014

LRRPF52 I just put a 1-6 Primary Arms scope on my 20" Faxon Group buy build with the LT204 C.A.N.. I find it to be identical to the LT 104 VZF I have on one of my other rifles except with the quick detachment adding extra value to the LT204 at $30 less than the LT104. Have experimented with removing and reattaching the scope and find it to be less than 1/2 inch group wise as near as I can tell with multiple removals/reattachments. I shot a hog that scaled at 207 lbs first night out.
          Really satisfied with it. Can recommend it.

Comment

Working...
          X