• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • abadrs
    Unwashed
    • Jan 2019

Vortex Diamondback 6x24x50 wanting feedback from owners

I'm looking at the Diamondback scope from Vortex in mil and FFP. Anyone with any feedback good or bad. YouTube videos say it's decent but looking for a little more personal feedback. This will be mounted on a 20" PSA upper with some sort of quick attach monthly mount. Thanks
  • LR1955
    Super Moderator
    • Mar 2011

Originally posted by abadrs View Post
    I'm looking at the Diamondback scope from Vortex in mil and FFP. Anyone with any feedback good or bad. YouTube videos say it's decent but looking for a little more personal feedback. This will be mounted on a 20" PSA upper with some sort of quick attach monthly mount. Thanks
    ab:

Go to 'Advanced Search' (upper right), type in 'Diamondback' where is says 'Search Titles Only'.

There are probably five or six threads of the 17 that appear on the Vortex Diamondback series of scopes. I think they are a pretty common brand on the Forum.

LR55

Comment

• grayfox
      Chieftain
      • Jan 2017

I have a couple of the 4-16x44's-MOA, the reticle does well, it is a bit thinner than my hst Viper but so far so good. Haven't taken it out much, only to the range but it is an upgrade from my older Nikon's -- the Nikon's were good but these seem to be a bit better IMO. the christmas tree for windage is a bit hard to see for me at the range, but the light there sometimes isn't the best for me, for some reason.
      "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

Working...
      X