Finding Grendel mags like finding Bigfoot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bohawg
    Unwashed
    • Mar 2019

Finding Grendel mags like finding Bigfoot?

Couple weeks ago I Ordered couple e-lander mags from Larue Tactical, checked order status " back ordered", no problem, so a few days ago I ordered a couple more from mag warehouse but they haven't shipped and no update. Just ordered couple more from Primary Arms, they show "available in stock". Looks like I may have the best looking AR single shot at the range! Figured yall could use a lil " Grendel humor " tonight ! When all these mags come in I should be well stocked.
  • hill37
    Warrior
    • Apr 2017

Try a 6.8 mag. No personal experience but I've seen a lot of post that say the work.

Comment

• A5BLASTER
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2015

Joeboboutfitters like never goes out of stock on cpd grendel mags. They carry the 10 round and 26 rounders. It's amazing like every Time I log into that place bam there they are instock as always.

Now if I could just find that Bigfoot fella.

Comment

• Double Naught Spy
        Chieftain
        • Sep 2013

AR Stoner mags from Midway.
        Kill a hog. Save the planet.
        My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange

Comment

• Hollis
          Warrior
          • Mar 2019

I just picked up an AR Stoner 10 and 25 round from Midway at $15 each with $5 shipping. Joeboboutfitters also has C Products in stock and on sale, but the bigger capacity (28 rounds) is an additional $7 ($22). Free shipping if you buy over $90.

Comment

• A5BLASTER
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Hollis View Post
            I just picked up an AR Stoner 10 and 25 round from Midway at $15 each with $5 shipping. Joeboboutfitters also has C Products in stock and on sale, but the bigger capacity (28 rounds) is an additional $7 ($22). Free shipping if you buy over $90.
            There is no cpd 28 round mag, never has been. They are 26 round mags. It is a labeling mistake that just doesn't ever seem to get fixed.

Comment

• bohawg
              Unwashed
              • Mar 2019

Thanks guys, I'll order a couple more today. Y'all take care. " bo"

Comment

• bohawg
                Unwashed
                • Mar 2019

Magazine update; I ordered from Primary Arms last night, they are shipping today! Mag warehouse just sent a msg and they are shipping today also. I am impressed w/ PA. I have also read where folks at Primary Arms have good reputation for customer service I may just try one of their scopes!

Comment

• rabiddawg
                  Chieftain
                  • Feb 2013

Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.

Mark Twain

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...2-Yd-Whitetail

Comment

• Wanderson
                    Warrior
                    • Oct 2018

I got lucky when I ordered my first 6.5 g upper but even then only AA had the mags I wanted in stock.

No unusual for some AR variant mags to come and go, seems like every time I ordered CPD 7.62x39 20 rounders they were back ordered but usually came in within a few weeks. But that’s frustrating when you are getting started.

Comment

• snarkscarbine
                      Bloodstained
                      • Jan 2019

ASC 15rd 6.8 mags work well. You can get about 14 in there and they feed without a hiccup.

Comment

• Double Naught Spy
                        Chieftain
                        • Sep 2013

Why not just get ASC Grendel mags instead of ASC 6.8 mags???
                        Kill a hog. Save the planet.
                        My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange

Comment

• bohawg
                          Unwashed
                          • Mar 2019

mag / bigfoot update; ASC mags from mag warehouse came in today! Primary Arms mags will be here Monday. Scope post was another thread but i found a good buy on a Sig 3x9x 40 so we tried it out today! Mags worked just fine. I'll do a trial run report on the new Grendel another post. Just wanted update mag situation. Thx again for all the good info.
                          " Bo"

Comment

• joedirt199
                            Warrior
                            • Jul 2015

Just ran 4 ASC 25 round mags today in a 5k run and gun. I polished the crap out of the feed lips and the inside of the feedlips since people have had problems withrounds being hung up in the little dimples. Also filled some of the front of the mag to let the rounds clear it better. Loaded to 24 each they ran no problems and fed like a champ. Cleaned and silicone lubed inside and springs.

Comment

• joedirt199
                              Warrior
                              • Jul 2015

Just pulled the ASC mags out of my carrier and half the finish is bubbling off. Pretty weak stuff as all I put on them was silicone spray. Just going to strip them completely as they are supposed to be stainless. The match had all types of weather. We got rained on to start, then turned to sleet, and finally big ole snw flakes that made finding distant targets fun. It was coming down hard enough to fill my RMR inside lense while holstered.

Comment

Working...
                              X