• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jakal
    Warrior
    • May 2014

AR10 6.5 Creedmoor bi-pod

Built my first AR10 6.5 Creedmoor and am looking for a rocksolid bi-pod mount with mlok attachment points.

Will be shooting off the bench, prone, truck hoods, brick walls, etc. Non-LEO but ex-military.

Have heard of TipTop bi-pods but don't see where (or if) they are being sold still.

Looking for something that can pan and tilt to follow moving targets at both incline and decline angles. Hard usage.

Willing to spend some cash one a really good setup. Don't want bottom-of-the barrel types or gold plated super-player models with extra crap on it.

Any suggestions? I know about Harris and Caldwell, looking for something a couple steps up from that.
    ""Come taste my Shillelagh you goat-eatin bastard!""
  • Jakegsxr11
    Warrior
    • Nov 2016

The Atlas or Gg&g brands are a step up from Harris.

Comment

• CB in LA
      Unwashed
      • Mar 2019

I've been looking for another bipod for the recent upper I bought so I had saved these searches. Fairly detailed You Tube videos.... may help you with some decent information to assist you in your purchasing decision.

Both of these cover the newest Magpul Bipod.... ~ $110 ..... looks good for the money

Allas, Harris & a few others...

Good luck.

Comment

• Jakal
        Warrior
        • May 2014

Thanks for the input. I watched a couple of those videos. The Atlas is kinda where I'm looking. Will research other options about another 3 months and then buy something.

Comment

• Jakal
          Warrior
          • May 2014

I picked up an Atlas PSR, really great piece of kit!

SUPPORT ESSENTIALS MOST POPULAR PRODUCTS See Our New Products Authorized Dealers Law Enforcement / Military Photos from the Field

Comment

Working...
          X