• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • t0xicsymph0ny
    Unwashed
    • Nov 2019

Sig Whiskey3

Anyone tried it for a cheap range toy optic? Specifically the 2-7x -32mm. I am stuck between that and a Vortex crossfire 2. I already have a crossfire on another rifle but i cant make up my mind if I like it enough to buy it again. Something just seems off. Havent tried running any tests, maybe its just me. But it seems very meh, which I understand its a cheap scope at ~130 bucks. Hence partly why I am looking for input on the Sig.
  • FLshooter
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2019

Do not own a Sig scope.But from what I have seen and heard they make good optics.I just never found a reason to not get a Vortex Viper when I am on a budget.Or a Vortex Razor or NF when I can afford to splurge.But, for $130 you will not got wrong with a Sig Whisky3 scope.I have heard their CS is as good as Vortex CS.

Comment

• Kswhitetails
      Chieftain
      • Oct 2016

I'm not impressed at all with the 3,4 or BDX series of SIG optics. Cheap, cheap, cheap. Not good for much but frustration from what I've seen. Maybe they work, but for my time and money I'd pick the Vortex over the SIG W3 any day.
      Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• dpw4x4
        Bloodstained
        • Sep 2015

I've got a whiskey 3 on a cz in grendel. Yes it's a cheaper scope. I've had 2 or 3 years and it also has the sig turret set up for the cal. And gun so when you dial it up it's on the mark it's been fun and so far no issues with it. Would I buy another one yes

Comment

Working...
        X