• Dec 2019

Leupold LCO red dot pics

0F3B2F61-0A60-4441-A68F-52D866FF1A53.jpeg
    BFACDD1E-ED9F-4C9F-A9AD-663693BCB061.jpeg

LCO is a legit red dot
  • FLshooter
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2019

I was reading an article about the Leupold LCO carbine red dot sight in one of the magazines they had sitting at the Tactical shop I frequent. Leopold also has D-EVO red dot 6x magnifier that goes with it. Looked pretty nice. Suggested price was around 2 grand for the pair.

Comment

• A5BLASTER
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2015

Originally posted by FLshooter View Post
      I was reading an article about the Leupold LCO carbine red dot sight in one of the magazines they had sitting at the Tactical shop I frequent. Leopold also has D-EVO red dot 6x magnifier that goes with it. Looked pretty nice. Suggested price was around 2 grand for the pair.
      Wait did you say 2 grand?

If so that is beyond retard price for a dang red dot and magnifier.

Comment

• A5BLASTER
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2015

I just went to their website and looked at it. WOW 909 bucks. Really? I can get a pst gen2 1-6 for much less then that and do all this thing and more can do.

I think the gun industry is getting a lil too mall ninja goochie fie'd.

Comment

• Kswhitetails
          Chieftain
          • Oct 2016

IDK, thing's built like a tank, and I have yet to read a single issue with one. Not one. That's getting it done, as these have been around the world already.

I think however, the MRO is the current deal to be found.

Good luck PNW
          Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• PNWTargets
            Warrior
            • Dec 2019

I have multiple LCOs on my ARs and the DEVO. I do recommend both products to anyone who needs red dot optics for weapon systems.

Comment

• FLshooter
              Chieftain
              • Jun 2019

Originally posted by A5BLASTER View Post
              I just went to their website and looked at it. WOW 909 bucks. Really? I can get a pst gen2 1-6 for much less then that and do all this thing and more can do.

Hell, for that price you could get a 1 -6 x 24 razor.I think mine cost me around a grand. But some guys prefer a red dot.And that Leopold is built like a brick out house.

Comment

• A5BLASTER
                Chieftain
                • Mar 2015

Originally posted by FLshooter View Post
                Hell, for that price you could get a 1 -6 x 24 razor.I think mine cost me around a grand. But some guys prefer a red dot.And that Leopold is built like a brick out house.
                I have the cheapest red dot and 3x magnifier on the market and they have both been beat to crap and back and have fired enough wolf fmj to burn out 2 barrels and they are still going strong.

I'm sorry but that kind of money is beyond crazy for what it is, no matter how strong it's made.

Comment

• FLshooter
                  Chieftain
                  • Jun 2019

I have the cheapest red dot and 3x magnifier on the market and they have both been beat to crap and back and have fired enough wolf fmj to burn out 2 barrels and they are still going strong.

I'm sorry but that kind of money is beyond crazy for what it is, no matter how strong it's made.
                  I prefer 1-6x24 scopes on my AR15. I did buy a Sig Romeo 5 red dot last year from Palmetto State Armory $119 on sale delivered.Mounted it on my Kel tec sub 2000 9mm. Got probably 10,000 rounds through it , fold the stock to store it after every usage and the damn thing still holds zero.

Comment

• PNWTargets
                    Warrior
                    • Dec 2019

Leupold is down the road from me and other brands listed I am part of manufacturing their product. The red dot set ups I listed are for my weapon systems. I understand people have different needs and opinions.
                    Last edited by PNWTargets; 05-18-2020, 10:33 AM.

Comment

• 65tac
                      Unwashed
                      • Feb 2020

Leupold optics are hands down the best choice in optics for any budget. I was planning to buy vortex optic for my grendel and then my ar10 but after watching and reading reviews....I myself am not impressed with vortex. johnnys reloading bench on youtube was a big influence in one of his videos where he just got and mounted one.. check it out... i dont remember the title

Comment

• jackRyan
                        Bloodstained
                        • May 2020

Comment

Working...
                        X