• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • am4966
    Chieftain
    • Jul 2014

Duramag?

Has anyone seen or heard of a company "Duramag"? Reason I'm asking is they are releasing Grendel mags soon or have released them to the wild. I'm curious if anyone's used them I wanted to get some feed back on quality and function.
    12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
    Surge - Rugged Suppressor
    Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.

Aim small, miss small!
  • VASCAR2
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

C Products Defense is now marketing their mags as Duramag. Here is a link with company i fo.

Comment

• Harpoon1
      Chieftain
      • Dec 2017

Originally posted by VASCAR2 View Post
      C Products Defense is now marketing their mags as Duramag. Here is a link with company i fo.

https://dura-mag.com/about-cpd/

Comment

• VASCAR2
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

Comment

• am4966
          Chieftain
          • Jul 2014

Thanks for the info, I need to get some mags. I'm thinking one high cap and then smaller ones for range use. I just wished grendel magazine where more cost effective.
          12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
          Surge - Rugged Suppressor
          Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.

Aim small, miss small!

Comment

• A5BLASTER
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2015

The CPD/Duramag are my go to metal grendel mags, both 10 and 26 round capacitys.

Only have one grendel still useing them and it will soon be fased out for polymer mag setup I'm useing now.

Comment

Working...
            X