• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MoVal
    Unwashed
    • Sep 2020

Anyone using the Trijicon 1-8x28 Credo?

I have a 16" AR. Just ordered the Credo. Anyone else using this scope? Feedback to share? Thanks
    Last edited by LRRPF52; 11-21-2020, 02:41 AM. Reason: “Suing" changed to “using” in title
  • Newguy
    Bloodstained
    • Dec 2019

Comment

• MoVal
      Unwashed
      • Sep 2020

I looked over the 1x6 2x and liked what i saw, solid clarity, good glass. I ended up purchasing and am awaiting arrival.

Comment

• Newguy
        Bloodstained
        • Dec 2019

Comment

• HuntTXhogs
          Warrior
          • Jan 2014

Comment

• Newguy
            Bloodstained
            • Dec 2019

I have a meopro 3x9x40 that works great. I am looking at the Optika 6 as well. I think Meopta is highly underrated

Comment

• MoVal
              Unwashed
              • Sep 2020

i had the scope, credo 1-8x28 put on at gunshop and knew the fella didnt know what he was doing , then drove down the road to a gunsmith, i also knew he did a crappy job. rounds were high and right once i got on the paper!
              i bought a plum bob, used my levels and was on paper first shot. used the 10 yard zero! i am still a bit right , but headed back to range to use ammo that will keep me going through the season. the scope is really nice, clear, not as bright in lower settings into the sun as i would like, but at higher settings, 4 and 5, good clean light.

Comment

Working...
              X