• Redomen
    Warrior
    • Jun 2016

I guess that is a hard no! Lol

Comment

• 37L1
      Warrior
      • Jan 2015

Go to sniper's hide, there is plenty about them on that site.

Comment

• Tx264
        Bloodstained
        • Jun 2018

Last edited by Tx264; 06-29-2022, 01:34 AM.

Comment

• Old Bob
          Warrior
          • Oct 2019

I don't have an Arken scope but from looking at their website, & their suggested prices, their scopes may be a quality product. It's an American company with Japanese made scopes, apparently.

Explore our extensive range of Arken optics, scopes, mounts, rings, and accessories, all designed to perform with rugged precision.

Here's an older, outdated, post from the 6mm ARC website about Arken...

I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.

Comment

• PVBoom
            Warrior
            • Oct 2017

Arken scopes are Chinese made, some with Japanese glass. They have solid turrets and the concensus is good value. They went full shill on launch, which has put a bunch of people off. There are some clunkers shipped but they will replace them.

There is a video where Slavguns compares them to a Vortex and he points out that the Arken can meet people's needs.

I don't own one, but I have read and discussed them in other forums (a/k/a JohnCarter17).

Comment

• Harpoon1
              Chieftain
              • Dec 2017

Last edited by Harpoon1; 07-02-2022, 01:50 PM.

Comment

• -Justin-
                Bloodstained
                • May 2017

Their shipping was slow (4-5 months), scope is heavy, glass on par with Gen 1 Viper with decent turrets.

Comment

• drewthebrave
                  Warrior
                  • Aug 2016

I did some research on them back in 2020 but every single review I could find online seemed like a sponsored shill post, and it really didn't give me confidence in the product. I eventually picked up a Black Friday deal on an Athlon Ares BTR 2.5-15x for about the same price and I'm 100% satisfied with the Athlon. The Athlon reviews are much more plentiful, and generally very positive. I'd also consider Primary Arms and Swampfox over Arken because their US based support teams are very active & helpful (on ARFCOM).

A hunting buddy has Arken's 4-16x and he seems happy with it for the money, so I know they make decent scopes for the money. But if my budget was<$500, I'd be looking at used optics from SWFA, Leupold, Vortex, or Burris since I know they stand behind their warranty.

Comment

• pinetreebbs
                    Warrior
                    • Nov 2013

I've got two of them installed on CZ 22 rimfire rifles. Clear glass, good repeatable controls and reasonably priced mounts. A shooting buddy at our local range had two of them and recomended them so he and a couple of others have been quite happy with our Arken scopes. If you are considering one, they often have discount coupons. Mine are the SH4 6-24X50 GEN2 FFP models.

Comment

• SCJim
                      Warrior
                      • Apr 2019

Just got my first Arken (4 - 16 MOA)yesterday and I am super impressed. Built like a tank, great turrets, and the glass is as clear as my Sightrons and NightForce scopes. The zero stop is easy to set with a 2mm allen wrench which they supply. The "Christmas tree" reticle will take me a bit to get used to since most of my other scopes have a target dot and super fine crosshair. Oddly enough my 120/Leverevolution load needs 33.5 MOA for 800 yards and the bottom of the reticle is 32 MOA so banging the big steel steel at 840 will be a good for the holdover. I sighted in and tested it yesterday with some Wolf steel case ammo and Tuesday plan on using some handloads. I am planning on selling off some of my other scopes, then replacing them with Arkens. Here is a pic of it mounted on my rifle

grendel on bench.jpg
                      Last edited by SCJim; 08-21-2022, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X