Klem, What Can You Tell Me of the Reputation of this Brand of Thermal Down Under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Double Naught Spy
    Chieftain
    • Sep 2013

Klem, What Can You Tell Me of the Reputation of this Brand of Thermal Down Under

UNIWIN Smart Pty Ltd is a high-tech R&D manufacturing and sales Australian company. The iAiming brand is operated by UNIWIN Smart Pty Ltd. iAiming possesses three key technologies - infrared thermal

I understand that these are being imported into the US via a company in Arlington, Texas. I know nothing of the iAiming. Klem, do you or anyone else know much about them?

The zeroing function looks pretty cool.

Kill a hog. Save the planet.
    My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
  • Klem
    Chieftain
    • Aug 2013

Mate, first I've heard of them.

I'll ask around, but it might take some time.

Comment

• kmon
      Chieftain
      • Feb 2015

Interesting one for sure.

Those targets in the video are cool as well. DNS are you going to review the targets? T

Comment

• Double Naught Spy
        Chieftain
        • Sep 2013

Thanks, Klem! I know I put you on the spot as the lone expert on everything Australian, but you are the closest person to the technology that I know.

kmon, I don't see where they are for sale in the US. They also seem to be an Aussie thing. I would love to get my hands on one. I sent them a note to see what it would cost me to get one here. I will see what they say.
        Kill a hog. Save the planet.
        My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange

Comment

• OLDCOOT
          Bloodstained
          • Apr 2015

The website says they are an Australian company. I saw that on the about us section of the site. I did not see anything about component origin on the website. They are for sale on Optics Planet.
          Last edited by OLDCOOT; 04-08-2023, 03:38 PM. Reason: Found new info

Comment

Working...
          X