• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jasper2408
    Warrior
    • Jan 2019

LuthAR MBA-3 Soft Buttpad

Just noticed these on the LuthAR website this week. This is the soft version of the recoil pad that fits the MBA-3 buttstock. Just picked a couple of these up and I like it better than the standard recoil pad that comes with the MBA-3 buttstock. Feels more comfortable than the harder one that comes standard on the buttstock. These are $24.95ea. Called the "Soft 35". The standard, harder recoil pad is called the "Medium 85". It doesn't look like you can order the MBA-3 buttsock with the soft version already mounted on the butt stock.

Mounts the same as the recoil pad that comes on the buttstock. Only comes in black right now.

3-Axis Recoil Pad - Soft 35 Duro You asked for it and we delivered, a Soft recoil pad for the 3-Axis Recoil Plate. We over-molded a steel plate with a Soft rubber butt pad, 35 Duro for those of you who into the Shore Durometer scale. This can be purchased as a replacement for the standard butt pad on your MBA-3 buttstock or your add-on 3-axis buttplate assembly.
  • grayfox
    Chieftain
    • Jan 2017

I found those a few years ago, yeah. I also prefer it to the "regular"...
    "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

• jasper2408
      Warrior
      • Jan 2019

Originally posted by grayfox View Post
      I found those a few years ago, yeah. I also prefer it to the "regular"...
      So these have been out for years? And I am now just finding out about them.

So I am only behind by a few years. That means I'm catching up then.

Comment

Working...
      X