• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jasper2408
    Warrior
    • Jan 2019

The Optic Zone

Anybody done any business with The Optic Zone in Free Soil, MI?

Buy hunting optics at discounted prices. Riflescopes, range finders, binoculars, and spotting scopes from brands such as Athlon, Leupold, Nikon, and more!

I looked them up on BBB and they really don't have any bad or good comments there.

They have a real good price on a scope that I am wanting.

TIA
  • Cowdog
    Warrior
    • Feb 2018

Here is a review on Snipers Hide:
    https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/the-optic-zone-com-legit.7191269/

Comment

• jasper2408
      Warrior
      • Jan 2019

Originally posted by Cowdog View Post
      Thanks, that link came up in my initial search so I went there and then I went to all of the links that were recommended in the thread.

Gonna call them Monday to see if the scope is actually in stock then take it from there.

Thanks again.
      Last edited by jasper2408; 01-21-2024, 12:54 PM.

Comment

• Rivercityjeff
        Bloodstained
        • Jun 2022

Pleasure to do business with! It's a Mom and Pop operation. They actually answer the phone and know their products. I have bought several scopes from them when I was stationed in Germany. They are one of the few companies that would mail a scope or binos to an APO address.

Comment

• jasper2408
          Warrior
          • Jan 2019

Originally posted by Rivercityjeff View Post
          Pleasure to do business with! It's a Mom and Pop operation. They actually answer the phone and know their products. I have bought several scopes from them when I was stationed in Germany. They are one of the few companies that would mail a scope or binos to an APO address.
          Thanks Rivercityjeff. That is good to know.

Some of the posts on Snipers Hide also said that they were legit and that was as late as Oct 2023.

Comment

• jasper2408
            Warrior
            • Jan 2019

Talked to the lady at The Optic Zone earlier and she was very nice. She called me back later to tell me that the scope I ordered would be drop shipped from the manufacturer and that I had to sign for it.

I would order from them again without any hesitation.

Comment

• jasper2408
              Warrior
              • Jan 2019

Got my scope today delivered by UPS. 4 days from order to in my possession.

Comment

Working...
              X