C Prods 15 rd mags on sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C Prods 15 rd mags on sale

Midway has the C Products 15 rd mags on sale for 12.84. Plus I used coupon code 1121171 and saved an additional $10.00 if you spend over a $100. Just FYI if you are looking for magazines.

Has anyone used these before? How do the 15 round mags perform compared to the 10, 17, 25? I've heard several complaints on here about issues with the 17 round mags?

Comment

• bwaites
      • Mar 2011

Most consistent have been the 5, 10, 25 rounders. The 14-17's have had issues. AA doesn't even stock them.

That said, I have 4, and 3 of the 4 work perfectly. The 4th is from a different batch, and I still haven't quite got it ironed out. It will feed 10 rounds fine, then the last few have issues, and it isn't consistent, sometimes its the right, sometimes the left that doesn't feed.

Comment

• LR1955
        Super Moderator
        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by HuXXXford View Post
        Has anyone used these before? How do the 15 round mags perform compared to the 10, 17, 25? I've heard several complaints on here about issues with the 17 round mags?
        I -- and probably a bunch more here -- advise you guys not to buy them.

Of all the cheapo magazines CP made, the one most prone to failure is their 15 round magazine.

On the other hand, their 26 round magazines do work.

The five round mags tend to work and the ten round mags sometimes work.

LR1955

Comment

Well, hopefully I got some of the good ones. I really only plan on loading 10 at a time anyway, just because it's easier to put 1 box into 2 mags and I won't blow through the ammo as quick.

Comment

Working...
          X