• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kikn
    Warrior
    • Nov 2011

magpul UBR and SWFA SS 5x20 HD

my lower does double duty with my .50 beowulf and the vltor collapsible stock kind of sucks for the wulf. So I decided to get a magpul UBR about a month ago and mounted it.

thoughts after shooting it for the first time... The stock is far more comfortable than the previous to shoot with both the grendel and the wulf. Which is a big plus as the wulf would give me a little pinch on the cheek with the old stock. The bad is I'm pretty sure the gun is louder probably due to going to a carbine length stock.

on the grendel I decided to get rid of the junky scope that shall not be named due to the shame I carty from having owned it and had lost all confidence in the scope holding a zero. {country sniper 3x9x42} so anyway I did move up in the world a tad I bought the SWFA SS 5x20 HD and it is a really nice scope I've only got to shoot about 20 round at the local range (50 yards) But I am more than satisfied with my new piece of glass.

5 shots a-max 27.3 gr TAC 2.235 oal
    3 shots a-max 27.3 gr TAC 2.235 oal
    2 shots barnes 120 tsx 27.3 gr TAC 2.235 oal
    All shot free hand
    Attached Files
  • rasp65
    Warrior
    • Mar 2011

At least the scope you replaced wasn't a Counter Sniper. Because they just make you a target for snipers.

Comment

Working...
    X