Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MedicMan218

Good Guys: Samson Mfg.

SAMSON MANUFACTURING QUALITY GUARANTEED | MADE IN USA Samson Manufacturing is the leading manufacturer of top-tier firearms parts and accessories, proudly serving as a trusted U.S. Government Defense contractor (Cage 037R7). We are committed to providing unparalleled solutions to our customers. With a sharp focus on AR-15, HK, Kalashnikov, and various other MSR enhancements, Samson produces an expansive array of cutting-edge products. Our lineup includes; free-floating handguards, mounts for optics and magnifiers, fixed and folding rifle sights, and much more. Driven by our dedication to excellence and innovation, we have consistently delivered superior quality and value to commercial, military, law enforcement, and OEM markets since 1994.

Just a quick bit about my recent interaction with Samson Mfg.

On 6-2-12 I placed an order for one of their free float rails.
    There was no mention on the site of the item being on back order so I figured I would have it pretty soon after ordering.
    I ended up having to wait over a month to receive my order.
    During this time I was in communication with Andrew and Bethany though e-mails. They were both always very prompt to reply and always had the information I was looking for.
    Earlier this week I received a phone call from a very pleasant female to confirm payment method for my order since it was ready to ship.
    It had been about 5 weeks since I initally placed my order and I would have my rail by the end of that week.

What did it for me was when the young lady called about my payment info I asked her if they could include one for their QD sling attachments since there was no mention of the back order on the site and I had to wait over a month for my product.
    Hey, you never know until you ask. lol
    This item has a 25.00 retail value.
    The tone in her voice didn't seem very confident as she said she would see what she could do.
    I could tell she didn't think she would be able to help me out.
    Well, low and behold what do I find when I open the box but the little QD sling attachment!

I was really expecting to find nothing more than what comes with the rails but they did right by me.
    They did what they needed to do to make the customer happy and it my book thats how you run a business.

I love my Samson Rail. Its easy to install. Its practical, and it looks tacticool to boot

Comment

Working...
    X