Burris Fullfield E1 Scope Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burris Fullfield E1 Scope Opinions

Looking at a E1 Burris in 2x-7x 35mm. I like the scope from looking at it in the store. But I was hoping to get some input based on actual experience. I am building a 6.5 Grendel AR15 and need some good hog hunting optics. I though the 2x-7x would be about perfect for it. Opinions please on the E1 - or the the scope power would be appreciated.

I don"t have the E-1 but have several Burris scopes. I have the FFII 2-7 on my 16 inch grendel and my lightweight 16' 223. The 2x is great for low light and short range and the 7x is enough to hit steel out to 500yds. The 223 accounted for a 4x4 Cous deer at 242 yds. two years ago. There are better (and more expensive) scopes out there but Burris has great customer service and the glass is good. Kevin

Comment

I used to have a lot of burris scopes. I do have still have a 2x-7x. It's good enough. But I had some bad custemer service with the Black Diamond so I am switching over to the Minox 1.5-8x to fill the same nitch. I think Burris is now owned by Stiener. I like the glass better on my minox. The eye relief on the burris is not as forgiving. The reticule on the Minox seems easier to see. Those are my feelings, hope they help.

Comment

I have owned three Burris scopes over the years and have had very good service from them. One had to go back to the factory for a check of the elevation adjustment (this turned out to be an issue with the mount). Service was prompt and courteous. The ballistic plex reticle works well for me out to 300 yds whether on my Swede or my Armalite. I was thinking about trying one of their red dots for a carbine, anyoned used the fastfire?

cheers, Alex

Comment

• deer shooter

Guys, I need a little help. Have a .5 Grendel but need a night scope for it. Been thinking about the Pulsar Digiscope . Found info on the 550 but I understand they now have a 750. Trouble is, I do not know where to get information or the scope. Any help appreciated. Thanks...Shoot straight and shoot alot.

Comment

Working...
          X