Ballistic Tape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ballistic Tape

Just got these for my Razor. Has drop chart to 1000, wind chart for 5,10, and 15 mph out to 840, and moa marks up top.

That it sweet. Were you the one who said you were having these made a while back? I don't see the windage decals.

Comment

I had a etched turret for my PST but oredered these from a guy on 6mmbr.com. The windage is the the set of numbers running horizontal above the yardage markings.

Comment

• Taylormade

I'm lost on the windage?

Comment

Originally posted by Taylormade View Post
          I'm lost on the windage?
          I second that motion!

Comment

• Taylormade

Originally posted by ricsmall View Post
            I second that motion!
            Good, thought I was the only one.

Comment

Yeah, I don't get it either.

Comment

At 297 yards he has 1 moa 5mph wind drift, 2 moa 10mph wind drift, 3 moa 15mph wind drift. The wind drift is above the yardage.

Comment

So if you are shooting to 600 yards in a 15 mph full value wind, you simply dial to 600 yards in the elevation turret. Look at the top line on the windage values and it will tell you what to dial into your windage for that distance. I thought it was pretty simple.

Comment

• usmc1371
                    Warrior
                    • Aug 2011

Nice but looks to busy.

Comment

• Taylormade

Ok I get it now, so what's the 1-24 in red. ( god I hope that's not a stupid question)

Comment

MOA.

Looks busy at first glance but when you think it through its pretty simple. You have a target at 700 so dial to 700. Estimate wind at 10 mph full value, look up and see you correction, dial it into your windage turret. You don't need to look at anything else. If you want to use the moa scale at the top instead of the yardages, then start from the top.

Comment

• Taylormade

Very cool, prolly cost lot less than the Kenton knob I just ordered last night for my PST

Comment

Yes, much. I have a set of knobs for the PST I sold when I got the Razor. They are set for the 123 Scenar at 2626. I actually have two cause they screwed up the information on the top on the first one, but the drop scale was correct.

Comment

Originally posted by blackfoot View Post
                              So if you are shooting to 600 yards in a 15 mph full value wind, you simply dial to 600 yards in the elevation turret. Look at the top line on the windage values and it will tell you what to dial into your windage for that distance. I thought it was pretty simple.
                              Roger that! My confusion was on the yardages in between, but i guess the diff, b/w 297-1moa and 365-1.25moa wouldnt change poa/poi that much. The gaps would show up more at the max 840yd windage. Thats pretty nifty. Wonder if I can get one for my Mark 4?
                              Last edited by Guest; 02-09-2013, 02:09 AM. Reason: bud lite was spelling for me

Comment

Working...
                              X