• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NugginFutz
    Chieftain
    • Aug 2013

Originally posted by CPT.CRAZY View Post
    Look at the Aadmount, I think John is a member here too. I have one on my pst and love it, it had a bubble level integrated into the mount witch helps to stop canting the rifle.
    CC,

With the bubble located below the scope's ocular, how would you compare the function/convenience of the Aadmount's bubble to that of, let's say, any quality side mounted anti-cant levels?
    If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• CPT.CRAZY
      Warrior
      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by NugginFutz View Post
      CC,

With the bubble located below the scope's ocular, how would you compare the function/convenience of the Aadmount's bubble to that of, let's say, any quality side mounted anti-cant levels?
      The bubble is under the ocular of the scope, but it can be easily seen when shooting the rifle. The one plus to the location over side mount levels I see is it's not hanging out on the side to get broken off.
      sigpic

Comment

I have an Aadmount its all the mount you will ever need. I can shoot out to 800 yards without even touching a dial using the reticle. Im zeroed at 100 yards. Im usually on the paper at 1000 yards using the big round competition targets. And i can fine tune it from there for the wind whatever it is those days. Youll love the Aadmount its overkill but an ounce of prevention is a pound of cure.

Comment

• CPT.CRAZY
          Warrior
          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by kamrr4437 View Post
          I have an Aadmount its all the mount you will ever need. I can shoot out to 800 yards without even touching a dial using the reticle. Im zeroed at 100 yards. Im usually on the paper at 1000 yards using the big round competition targets. And i can fine tune it from there for the wind whatever it is those days. Youll love the Aadmount its overkill but an ounce of prevention is a pound of cure.
          Not to mention that if you brake it they want to know how so they can improve it and give you a new one!
          sigpic

Comment

Amen to that. I like how he says if you break the aadmount it must have been pretty spectacular we will send you a new one lol.

Comment

• waveslayer
              Warrior
              • Jan 2013

That all depends on his man MOA or mils you get out of your turrets. LaRue has some nice QD mounts with 20MOA built in. Then you can mount your optic on other toys you may have...

Comment

Originally posted by CPT.CRAZY View Post
                Look at the Aadmount, I think John is a member here too. I have one on my pst and love it, it had a bubble level integrated into the mount witch helps to stop canting the rifle.
                Dang, that's a sweet mount. I think I might have to get that for my Lilja barrel build.

Comment

Originally posted by Allen View Post
                  Dang, that's a sweet mount. I think I might have to get that for my Lilja barrel build.

http://www.aadmount.com/30mm/
                  Dang, that is an impressive mount!

Comment

Working...
                  X