Looking for 6.5G "Magazine rebuild kits"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for 6.5G "Magazine rebuild kits"

I'm looking for 6.5 grendel magazine repair kits...
  • mongoosesnipe
    Chieftain
    • May 2012

I can not imagine you have worn out a follower so you can just get regular spring and call it good
    Punctuation is for the weak....

Comment

If you call asc mags they will sell you a 5 pack

Comment

are you looking for a rebuild kit for spare parts due to new magazine laws? I have some 6.8 spc PRI mags 25 rounders ( I dont think they will hold 25 grendel cause the case is fatter). I had 17 or 18 feed alright out of one (i had less than 20 rounds to experiment with) dissasembled they could be rebuild kits I am guessing.

Comment

I think I saw 44mag.com doing this a while ago, but I can't find it now.
          Last edited by Guest; 01-16-2014, 09:57 PM.

Comment

• mongoosesnipe
            Chieftain
            • May 2012

25 round stoner mags are on clearance on midway USA for 10.79 http://www.midwayusa.com/product/794...ss-steel-black

Comment

Yes, I didnt really know about the 6.5 grendel before our > 15 round mag ban went in effect. Local shops still sell 30 round pmags for 5.56, but midway, etc are out. Despite throwing out 3 state senators, we still have some work to do to fix stupidity. Rebuild\repair kits are still ok to my knowledge.

Comment

• mongoosesnipe
                Chieftain
                • May 2012

Mag capacity ban...fun times...time to make some out of state friends...

Comment

• Tedward
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2013

Originally posted by SRSDriver View Post
                  Yes, I didnt really know about the 6.5 grendel before our > 15 round mag ban went in effect. Local shops still sell 30 round pmags for 5.56, but midway, etc are out. Despite throwing out 3 state senators, we still have some work to do to fix stupidity. Rebuild\repair kits are still ok to my knowledge.
                  Fast shipping and he has rebuild kits too. C-products.

Comment

• Tedward
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2013

Originally posted by mongoosesnipe View Post
                    Mag capacity ban...fun times...time to make some out of state friends...
                    ya we just got a retard in office in VA nd he already is threatening to make people register magazines. If the bad guy wants it, they will get them. So Stupid.

Anyhow, i never use my 25 round Grendel, only my 10 round mags. Can't afford the fill the 25 or want to waste the ammo.

Now 556 is another story...

Comment

I like the shorter mags personally I never use the hi caps..too long

Comment

• Tedward
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2013

Originally posted by hydrotech View Post
                        I like the shorter mags personally I never use the hi caps..too long
                        +1

Comment

Thanks folks. Found what I need. Plus 44mag had 15 rounders, which are legal here. I'm using it in place of a typical .223 carbine for a couple specific matches, where the range can save me carrying a .308.

Comment

Working...
                          X