Black Hole Weaponary .264 LBC barrel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Hole Weaponary .264 LBC barrel

I have a brand new BHW .264/6.5 barrel that is still in the package. 18" threaded, standard profile, mid-length gas system, with their 1-8 polygonal 3 land rifling. I just decided to go with a heavy fluted barrel instead. $240.00 shipped
  • Drifter
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

PM sent.
    Drifter

Comment

• longdayjake

Does this come with the bolt as well?

Comment

Sold to Drifter -

Comment

Just a Heads up; BHW had a problem with the Bolts for the Barrels that were made between April 29th and the middle of May. This may not have been an issue with the threaded barrels, but it was for the regular AR platform barrel.. If it was purchased between those dates you may want to call them to make sure..
          P.S. What's the advantage of a threaded barrel, just a tighter fit leading to a more accurate rifle or is it for a different type of rifle?
          Thanks

Comment

• Drifter
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Tooreal View Post

What's the advantage of a threaded barrel, just a tighter fit leading to a more accurate rifle or is it for a different type of rifle?
            Thanks
            Threaded muzzle is for flash hiders and muzzle brakes, and is likely what is being referred to.
            Drifter

Comment

Originally posted by Tooreal View Post
              Just a Heads up; BHW had a problem with the Bolts for the Barrels that were made between April 29th and the middle of May.
              It's not an "issue".
              They switched over from the 7.62x39 type to the alex arms 6.5 G type headspaced bolts Right about that time. I suspect that's what youre referring to.
              It's not a "problem", it's just headspaced to the alex arms bolts now.

Comment

Working...
              X