Nice Grendel cheap, at least I think so.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zer0t
    Bloodstained
    • May 2016

Nice Grendel cheap, at least I think so.

I have a Grendel that was assembled by a quality gunsmith near me. It's an AA receiver set marked Grendel. The barrel is the 16" Faxon and the bolt came with it from the seller who sold it to me on this board. It has a CTR stock, pinned for NJ, the pin can be knocked at so that it can adjust again. The muzzle brake is pinned and welded on the 16" barrel. I have an ALG keymod that looks to be 15". The rail is a a bit of scuff on the bottom that may even be anti sieze that I will try and wipe off. I don't remember which brake I put on as I'm trying to find the receipt, it looks like a Lantac and without the rifle in front of me I can't read the label. The LPK is ALG with an ACT trigger. It's really great rifle to shoot and has about 40 rounds through. I will take 500 plus all shipping and insurance costs. I'll try and post pictures but can email or mms a photo. Optic not included but I would sell that as well. This one is till at my house in NJ which I am closing, the sell, this week so I need to get it moved.
  • zer0t
    Bloodstained
    • May 2016

Comment

• zer0t
      Bloodstained
      • May 2016

Spf
      Last edited by zer0t; 10-09-2017, 03:02 PM.

Comment

• mdram
        Warrior
        • Sep 2016

this should work for ya
        just some targets for printing
        https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...xQ?usp=sharing

Comment

• zer0t
          Bloodstained
          • May 2016

Originally posted by mdram View Post