• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Keef
    Warrior
    • Jun 2017

Hornady Brass

Hello,

I don't currently reload and am accumulating and pretty good amount of SST and ELD 6.5g brass. I'd guess I'm at around 100. Is anyone interesting in trading for ammo or really anything cool. If ammo I'd like to give a lighter varmint round or a lead free round a try.

Thanks,
    Keith
  • Six5x39
    Warrior
    • Sep 2017

have sale price in mind ?

Comment

• Sticks
      Chieftain
      • Dec 2016

Same here.

How many and how much? I've been beat twice now on once fired leavings.

Current best pricing on new brass is .54 per - when you buy 3k (plus shipping)

I'd go $.30 per. + shipping. More than that, and we are approaching Factory ammo.
      Last edited by Sticks; 10-24-2017, 11:16 AM.
      Sticks

Catchy sig line here.

Comment

• JethroBodine
        Bloodstained
        • Apr 2017

The best price I've seen on new Hornady brass is at www.midsouthshooterssupply.com.

Out of stock as of this morning but they had 100 count bulk packaged on sale for $45.99 plus shipping. It's usually $50.84 / 100.

In stock as of this morning 3000 count for $1394.27 plus shipping. It works out to $46.47 / 100.

I think if they get a box of 3000 that gets damaged, instead of taping it up they divide it into smaller lots to sell for a little more than the bulk 3000 price.

The factory ammo is still hard to beat when on sale.

Comment

• Sticks
          Chieftain
          • Dec 2016

Probably a bit hard to get Hornady Black in Italy.

For us in the US, yes, it is hard to justify buying brass when spooky accurate factory ammo is available at $.87 per round.
          Sticks

Catchy sig line here.

Comment

Working...
          X