• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • golfer
    Unwashed
    • Jan 2018

WTB - 6.5G Go-No Go guage

Looking to buy a go no-go guage for headspacing. If anyone has one they would like to sell or advice on a good priced item on the internet, please shoot me a message.

Thank you.
  • mdram
    Warrior
    • Sep 2016

pacific tool and guage
    just some targets for printing
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...xQ?usp=sharing

Comment

• VASCAR2
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

There have been numerous problems with Pacfic Tool and Gauge reamers with the 6.5 Grendel. If you want good go/no go gauges for the 6.5 Grendel SAAMI chamber I suggest Dave Manson. I have no affliation with Manson but if you look at their 2018 catalog looks like each gauge is $35. You could buy them then rent them to other forum members. I haven’t seen where any other forum members own Go, No Go gauges.

Maybe someone else will chime in.

We're a premier supplier of chamber reamers, headspace gauges, and other cutting and gunsmithing tools for rifles, shotguns, handguns, and other firearms.

Comment

• ricsmall
        Warrior
        • Sep 2014

I would call Manson. You’ll get a true answer as to whether or not it’s in stock and when you’ll get it. I have a Manson, don’t remember the cost. I bought it with my Manson reamer. I just got the go gauge, add a pc of masking tape on base for a no go gauge. Works for me.
        Member since 2011, data lost in last hack attack

Comment

• Drillboss
          Warrior
          • Jan 2015

Originally posted by VASCAR2 View Post
          There have been numerous problems with Pacfic Tool and Gauge reamers with the 6.5 Grendel. If you want good go/no go gauges for the 6.5 Grendel SAAMI chamber I suggest Dave Manson. I have no affliation with Manson but if you look at their 2018 catalog looks like each gauge is $35. You could buy them then rent them to other forum members. I haven’t seen where any other forum members own Go, No Go gauges.

Maybe someone else will chime in.

https://mansonreamers.com
          I've got a set of Manson go and no-go gauges that I bought from Brownell's. They are currently out of stock on Brownell's web site.

Pay my shipping and promise to send them back, and I'd probably loan them out.

Comment

• golfer
            Unwashed
            • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Drillboss View Post
            I've got a set of Manson go and no-go gauges that I bought from Brownell's. They are currently out of stock on Brownell's web site.

Wow, very respectable man to make that offer! Give me a month or so I will shoot you a PM on that offer. Have a great weekend.

Comment

• s3silver
              Warrior
              • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Drillboss View Post

Not to hijack the thread, but can I take you up on that offer Drillboss? I just need to double check headspace and have them back to you real quick priority mail. How much you need for shipping? PM me your paypal info. Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Texas
                Chieftain
                • Jun 2016

I have a spare set of PTG gauges I could loan also.

Comment

Working...
                X