FS: 6.5 Grendel Complete Precision Upper

Details:
    AR Stoner Billet receiver
    AR Stoner BCG for Grendel
    BAT Machine Barrel Extension
    Adjustable Gas Block
    Round Rifle lenght float tube
    +2" over gas tube White Oak
    Green Mountain stainless 1:9 twist barrel. Barrel is 1.06" straight from barrel extension to gas block. Steps down to .936 gas block and another step to around .900 to muzzle. Muzzle threaded for 5/8-32 with a Harrell's radial brake made into a custom barrel tuner. Barrel length is around 24". Barrel was chambered for a SAAMI spec chamber. Reamer print available if requested.

Reason I'm selling is I simply lost interest in messing with the AR stuff. If this sells, I got brass, dies, reamer and go gauge.

Complete upper I can let go for $500 plus shipping. This is a super good deal for a custom built precision chambered upper. I did all the precision machining myself. I am meticulous with everything and consider this build quality.

Scope and rings not included. Complete upper only. I may sell the scope at a later date. It's a vortex Golden eagle.

I am a long time member on accurate shooter and lengthy feedback profile there. Figure this would be the best place to offer what I have.

Pics can be found here.
    Last edited by ridgeway; 04-30-2018, 03:11 PM.
  • HuntTXhogs
    Warrior
    • Jan 2014

What bullets does the 1:9 twist barrel shoot well?

What velocities were you getting with the 24” barrel?
    Last edited by HuntTXhogs; 04-26-2018, 01:45 PM.

Comment

• ridgeway
      Unwashed
      • Apr 2018

A 9 T will work with 120-140 range. Probably best with the 120s and 123 for mag fit. I just shot the 120 ELD. I Did not chrono it.

Comment

• ridgeway
        Unwashed
        • Apr 2018

$400!

Comment

• ridgeway
          Unwashed
          • Apr 2018

Spf

Got a PTG SAAMI reamer and go gauge for sale...

Comment

• aggro
            Unwashed
            • Oct 2016

Originally posted by ridgeway View Post
            Details:
            AR Stoner Billet receiver
            AR Stoner BCG for Grendel
            BAT Machine Barrel Extension
            Adjustable Gas Block
            Round Rifle lenght float tube
            +2" over gas tube White Oak
            Green Mountain stainless 1:9 twist barrel. Barrel is 1.06" straight from barrel extension to gas block. Steps down to .936 gas block and another step to around .900 to muzzle. Muzzle threaded for 5/8-32 with a Harrell's radial brake made into a custom barrel tuner. Barrel length is around 24". Barrel was chambered for a SAAMI spec chamber. Reamer print available if requested.

Reason I'm selling is I simply lost interest in messing with the AR stuff. If this sells, I got brass, dies, reamer and go gauge.

Complete upper I can let go for $500 plus shipping. This is a super good deal for a custom built precision chambered upper. I did all the precision machining myself. I am meticulous with everything and consider this build quality.

Scope and rings not included. Complete upper only. I may sell the scope at a later date. It's a vortex Golden eagle.

I am a long time member on accurate shooter and lengthy feedback profile there. Figure this would be the best place to offer what I have.

Pics can be found here.
            http://forum.accurateshooter.com/thr...#post-37211536
            Can't open pic, error 404

Comment

• ridgeway
              Unwashed
              • Apr 2018

The upper has been sold

Comment

Working...
              X