In Today's Email circular - Complete Hardened Arms 18" upper w/CH BCG & Mag - $349.99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Grumpy
    Bloodstained
    • Sep 2018

In Today's Email circular - Complete Hardened Arms 18" upper w/CH BCG & Mag - $349.99

Gentlemen:

I am not associated with the company nor do I have any input to price and availability - but, as a builder and having another in the family who built his 6.8 spc with a HA barrel, I can attest their quality and accuracy is more than enough for us. My 20" Grendel is fantastic with handloads. But as always, it is buyer beware as in all things firearm. -- My point, it is a heck of a price-point for warrantied upper that includes BCG, CH and your first mag.

If you have been on the fence and just have not jumped off yet - I thought I'd share to spread the horde. I am new here and the caliber and didn't see this company on the list of partnering companies. And, I hope this is the most appropriate place to post this. I see the general rules are to take down an ad post and I will try very hard to do so when the time comes. But if I run long, perhaps the reader might view this post as a source of quality built American Grendel uppers and rifles.

The heart of the 18" 6.5 Grendel Barrel QPQ 12" HD Quad Rail Upper w/BCG, CH 10rd Mag is a Type-II 18" Socom profile, 4150 CMV QPQ(Melonite), 6R 1:8, dimpled, 5/8x24 threaded barrel. Most of the rest of the description is fairly mil-spec AR15. The handguard is old-school quadrail (some call cheese grater) but it is 12" so some weight savings result by being 12" vs 15 or 17 inch ultra-light newer (and +$$) styles. See link below.

(reminder: I am just passing a link - I have no affiliation or control)
    Attached Files
    The king answered, "Say this: 'Don't let the one who puts on his armor boast like the one who takes it off.'" 1 Kings 20:11
  • BluntForceTrauma
    Administrator
    • Feb 2011

Grumpy, repost this in the 2018 6.5 Grendel Deals thread and then I will delete it from here.
    :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

Working...
    X