• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RiverRider
    Warrior
    • Oct 2017

WTS: two 6.5 Grendel Barrels

1. Anderson Manufacturing 6.5 Grendel type II barrel:
    requires .136 bolt, 16-in., carbine-length gas system, .750" gas block, 1/8 twist, 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Phosphate M4 Profile Barrel / M4 feed ramps, threaded 5/8-24, round count approx. 175. Weight of bare barrel w/ extension is 1 lb., 12.4 ounces. Not a target barrel, but definitely a decent hunting barrel - - - $70 shipped ***SOLD***

2. Green Mountain 6.5 Grendel Type II barrel (462018A):
    20-inch, 1/8 5R rifling, 4150 CMV, requires .136 Type II bolt, rifle-length gas system, .750" gas block, 5/8-24 muzzle threads, Grendel "MONSTER" skull logo near muzzle, round count approx. 250. Weight of bare barrel w/ extension is 2 lb., 6.5 ounces. This is one of the Group Buy barrels, manufacture arranged by BFT. - - - $120 shipped

Please post "I'll take it" in this thread and email awynn55-at-yahoo.com if interested. Paypal is okay on "gift" basis only. Checks and USPS Money Orders okay, but checks must clear before shipping, USPS Money Orders preferred.
    Last edited by RiverRider; 03-10-2019, 04:32 AM.
  • kmon
    Chieftain
    • Feb 2015

I will take the Anderson

Comment

• RiverRider
      Warrior
      • Oct 2017

Don't be shy about offers on the GM. I want it gone and outa my way---it's too dangerous to have "spare" AR parts laying around!

BTW, round count on that barrel is about 250. The only reason it's for sale is that 6.5 Grendel is getting shuffled out of the rotation here in favor of its offspring, 6mm AR (or .243 LBC). Kind of a long story, but it all began when I purchased a couple of LaRue MBT triggers last fall as "spares" because the price was too good to pass up...you can imagine how it goes. Lesson learned---for the umpteenth time!

Comment

• Greengo10
        Bloodstained
        • Aug 2018

PM Sent

Comment

• Greengo10
          Bloodstained
          • Aug 2018

I’ll take it

Comment

• RiverRider
            Warrior
            • Oct 2017

GM barrel ***sold***

Comment

• Greengo10
              Bloodstained
              • Aug 2018

I received and was able to get the barrel installed last week! It looks great! I had a chance to take it to the range this past weekend, and had some 90 grain TNTs that i had loaded up and started some basic load development with some 123 ELDMs. The black target is the TNTs over 32.5 grains of Shooters World match Rifle and measured just over an inch due to the one little bugger. The white target was the 123ELDMs and was the same story with the most precise load that day. If it werent for those little buggers or if i was a better shooter then those would have been sub 1/2" groups at 100 yds!!

It was a pleasure doing business with you Red River!

IMG_1083.JPGIMG_1084.JPG

Comment

Working...
              X