• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mongoosesnipe
    Chieftain
    • May 2012

grendel barrel and bolt set fs/ft

looking to off load my 18" brownells barrel i picked up a few years ago as a stop gap while waiting on a satern barrel than never materialized and have picked up a few faxon barrels since so this one just doesn't get used anymore the barrel has around 200 rounds through it all handloads with either sierra or nosler bullets and has never seen wolf in any form so its really just getting to it broken in phase as far as the rifling is concerned the two groups pictured are 120 smk and 123 nosler cc, the barrel is over gassed so it will need to be used with an adjustable gas block as i ran it or would make an excellent candidate for a piston build

$225 obo shipped for barrel and bolt as far as trades i already have to much stuff but could always use more so your junk could be my treasure
    barrel currently sells for 287 plus shipping https://www.brownells.com/rifle-part...prod69785.aspx
    if you want the barrel but lack the tools or knowledge to assemble the upper if you send me the components you wish to use i will assemble it for you for no extra fee ar assembly is pretty easy

it has a few surface scratches on gasblock shelf but is otherwise in great condition

5 shot group with 123 nosler cc at 100y

3 shot 120 smk at 100y
    Last edited by mongoosesnipe; 03-21-2019, 05:33 PM.
    Punctuation is for the weak....
  • mongoosesnipe
    Chieftain
    • May 2012

open to offers
    Punctuation is for the weak....

Comment

• DDRanch
      Warrior
      • Jul 2017

PM/Offer sent

Comment