28" Krieger upper,+3 gas, maybe 100 rounds through it. $400.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bcs4
    Unwashed
    • Aug 2016

28" Krieger upper,+3 gas, maybe 100 rounds through it. $400.

It's hardly been shot. I got into bolt guns shortly after I built the rifle. The entire upper was built by krieger with their parts (except for the receiver). Will come with their bolt but no carrier. Selling some rifles to buy a Bergara that I shouldn't. Trying to figure how to load pix.
  • BCHunter
    Warrior
    • Jan 2018

The easiest way to load pics is to use a resizing app, take pic on phone, resize in app 1500x1500 or smaller, then use pic icon in tool bar of reply window.

Also a sticky in the announcement sub forum.

Comment

• VASCAR2
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Another option is to send the photo to yourself in an email, many times there is a request file or picture size. Another option is using a free web hosting service. I use Flikr but Imgur and post it are popular. You upload your photo to hosting site then copy a hot link (BBC code on Flikr) which you put in your narrative. The photo then show up in your post and you have more options on picture size.

Here are the instructions for directly uploading pictures to the forum.

How to post pictures
      1. Go to the lower right corner of the "Quick Reply" section and click on the "Go Advanced" box.

2. In the next screen, below the "Your Message" section and in the "Additional Options" section click the "Manage Attachments" box.

3. In the new window that opens up click the "Add Files" box, and when that pops up another little window click the "Select Files" box. Go find the file(s) on your computer, click on them, and choose "Open." You should see your file(s) in the little window so click "Upload Files."

4. This brings you back to the main File Upload Manager window, and your file(s) should appear down in the Attachments area. Click "Done."

5. This brings you back to the "Additional Options" section and you should see your image file(s) under the "Manage Attachments" box. You can now either "Submit Reply" or "Preview Post."

Note: Make sure your picture is a standard picture file format is not sized too big.

Comment

• RJTodd
        Unwashed
        • Apr 2019

I'll take it. How do you want to be paid?
        Randy

Comment

• bcs4
          Unwashed
          • Aug 2016

I guess a Postal Money Order payable to Bill Smith.

Comment

• RJTodd
            Unwashed
            • Apr 2019

Mr. Smith,

I sent you a PM with contact details

Comment

Working...
            X