• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HickLife
    Bloodstained
    • Dec 2018

WTS2 UTG pro Super Slim 10" hand guards MLOK

I have 2 Leapers UTG pro super slim 10" free float hand guards, MLOK. Both are brand new never installed, I just removed them from the box to check if they would work on my builds and now I can't return them since the seal on the box was opened. Top rail length is actually 10.25" According to the box ID is 1.33, OD is 1.53. Comes with 8 slot rail section and QD swivel adapter too. $112ea shipped. $212 shipped if both bought and going to same location

IMG_1980.JPG
    Last edited by HickLife; 06-04-2019, 05:34 PM. Reason: better discription
  • HickLife
    Bloodstained
    • Dec 2018

Bump. OBO, I don't need these. They would probably work perfectly with the 12" group buy barrels

Comment

• Casper77
      Bloodstained
      • Nov 2015

I’m not in the market, but these are good rails. I have a 15” one on my 5.56 upper. Super slim but fit perfectly over a low profile gas block. I think you’d be hard pressed to beat it for the price. Anyway, good luck selling them.

Comment

• HickLife
        Bloodstained
        • Dec 2018

Thanks, They really do look like awesome rails. I would use them but they are about 1/2" too long for the barrels I have. The finish is well done, fits over a low profile gas block, and even though they are slim they are comfortable to hold (from the little bit I had them slipped on)

Comment

• HickLife
          Bloodstained
          • Dec 2018

Bump. I still have these available

Comment

Working...
          X