Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Grendel

***SOLD***

Unforeseen bills are forcing me to sell my Grendel. There are less than 200 rounds down the barrel.

Here are the specs:
    Black hole weaponry 24" heavy barrel (.936 gas block, .264lbc chamber, standard 5/8X24 threads 1-9" twist)
    Noveske lower
    Aero Precision upper
    M4 carrier, H1 buffer
    Troy 13" TRX Extreme rail
    Magpul ACS stock
    RRA 2 stage trigger
    Vortex Viper 6.5-20X50 scope Dead-Hold BDC reticle (optional)
    Weaver rings (optional)
    Tac latch
    anti-roll pins
    2 25 round mags
    Harris bipod (optional)

This rifle was built by a local shop. The barrel is bead blasted stainless. There are a couple rub marks on the finish of the barrel from the soft vice when the gas block was replaced. Other than that there is hardly any wear at all. Finish on the rail and upper/lower receivers is great. BCG and the inside of the upper have very minimal wear. I purchased the scope brand new and have the box and paperwork. The barrel shoots 123g amax and lighter bullets great. No keyholes. I have not run anything heavier than 123g through it.

Prices (includes shipping!):
    Rifle with scope, rings, bi-pod: $1800
    Rifle only (no scope, rings, bi-pod): $1400

If you are local I can add in some primed brass and bullets at extra cost.

I will not sell the scope or bi-pod before the rifle sells (and I may elect to keep them is they don't sell with the rifle). Soft case in pictures not included.

No trades at this time. FTF in Oregon with bill of sale (ID will be required for my records only). FFL transfer to out of state residents. USPS money order is the preferred payment method. Your FFL must accept shipments from non-ffl holders.

Here is a group at 200 yards in variable crosswind. The bipod was resting on the back of an ATV cargo box. I was standing and the stock was only supported by my shoulder, no bags. The flier to the lower left was shot 1 and then I compensated for the rest. The squares on the target are 1" X 1". This was also my first time shooting anything beyond 50 yards in my life.

Last edited by Guest; 01-28-2012, 05:48 PM. Reason: sold

PM Sent!

Comment

Hey Koden, check your PM's. Hit me back!

Comment

Not sure why you didnt get my response yesterday but I went ahead and sent it again.

Give me a call if you want to chat.

Thanks!

Comment

A couple people have asked about the black patch on the deflector. That is a piece of Velcro to protect the finish. There are a couple nicks in the finish from before I put the velcro on but nothing major. I can provide higher res pics of anything via email to serious buyers. This rifle is in great condition.

Comment

• babue
            Warrior
            • Mar 2011

Originally posted by koden View Post
            A couple people have asked about the black patch on the deflector. That is a piece of Velcro to protect the finish. There are a couple nicks in the finish from before I put the velcro on but nothing major. I can provide higher res pics of anything via email to serious buyers. This rifle is in great condition.
            I put Velcro on all my deflectors, so the brass does not get dinged up. Good idea.

Comment

Working...
            X