• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mikey7373
    Bloodstained
    • Jun 2018

WTB 20 inch barrel

Was hoping someone is sitting on a 20 inch barrel that they decided not to use , I have a 20 inch monster barrel - group buy and wanted to build a Grendel for my son, if anyone has one they want to get rid of let me know thanks .
  • gmar
    Bloodstained
    • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Mikey7373 View Post
    Was hoping someone is sitting on a 20 inch barrel that they decided not to use , I have a 20 inch monster barrel - group buy and wanted to build a Grendel for my son, if anyone has one they want to get rid of let me know thanks .
    PM Sent

Comment

• Drillboss
      Warrior
      • Jan 2015

I've got a 20"Shilen barrel for sale in the buy/sell forum. Gmar has expressed interest in it, so I'll work with him first.

Comment

• Mikey7373
        Bloodstained
        • Jun 2018

Drillboss, I bought a barrel already but let me know if you and gmar don?t make a deal I might still be interested.

Comment

• Moarmw2
          Unwashed
          • Sep 2019

I have a 20? Bartlein bull barrel .920 made by Precision Firearms I?m thinking about getting rid of. It?s threaded barrel with a 1-8 twist has 6 flutes front to back. Also I have PF super match boltthat was checked for head spacing at Precision Firearms.This barrel has a little under 1000 rounds through it.

Comment

Working...
          X