Complete Rifle For Sale: AA 19.5" Hunter w/ Geissele Trigger Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete Rifle For Sale: AA 19.5" Hunter w/ Geissele Trigger Group

I have a very fine rifle that would make someone a great hunting/target rifle. It is a 19.5" Alexander Arms Hunter Barrel, the Upper and Lower are both Alexander Arms. The lower parts group is DPMS but I have a Geissele Automatics 2- Stage Trigger in it. It has the flat trigger. The Geissele Trigger is called the "Super Dynamic Trigger, Enhanced Version AR-15, LR-308 Small Pin .154" Matte" I gave 225.00 plus shipping and it cost me $250.00 total from Midwayusa.com. I have the reciept. It is a fantastic two-stage trigger that really helped me to shrink my group sizes with the rifle.

I am needing to sell the rifle to fund another project. (Namely, a motorcycle project!) My wife and I need a hobby that we can enjoy together. Guns are more of a one sided proposition with her. She likes to shoot but doesn't enjoy working on them like me, so I wanted to have a hobby that we could share. We need helmets, leather jackets, boots etc......So the Grendel is up for sale. It is a fantastic rifle and I have kept very good care of it.
    If you are interested, I will send you pictures. Just let me know. The best way to reach me outside of this forum is by e-mail: kingdompurpose1@hotmail.com I check it at least every other day and I will get back to you real quick.
    I have dies, magazines, brass and of course the rifle. Alexander Arms Upper, Lower and Barrel. Magpul collapsable buttstock, and Magpul forearm. It is a great rifle. I have a scope on it now, but I don't think I want to sell the scope. It is a Konus 6.5-24x50 with illuminated Mil-Dot Reticle and anti-cant bubble. The scope has a lifetime warranty and I am wanting to put it on a bolt-action rifle I have.

Anyway, I am unsure of what to ask for the rifle...but I am thinking it should be priced in the neighborhood of $1075.00-1350.00. I am open to negotiation and trades......This is of course minus shipping and handling......

Thank you for looking and let me send you some pictures....It's a good looking rig...

PM sent requesting pictures..

Comment

Please send me pictures as well. Thank You!

Comment

Working...
      X