WTB: 16-18" Grendel Barrel, BCG, 12-15" Handguard, Any other parts! First Grendel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • plee
    Unwashed
    • Sep 2020

WTB: 16-18" Grendel Barrel, BCG, 12-15" Handguard, Any other parts! First Grendel

Hi! I'm building my first Grendel and am looking to buy everything except for the lower. If you have any parts laying around that you're willing to part with, I'd be happy to buy them!
    If you have anything, just post it below! I'll think about it even if it's a bit over budget. I know I'm not working with much money haha

Here's my list with my max budget (at my budget, I'm realistically looking for used parts):
    Barrel 16-18" - A 16" SixFiveArms Grendel is $139... looking for something around that quality but cheaper. BCA accepted $100
    Bolt Carrier Group - Grendel $80
    Handguard - 12-15" free float, depending on barrel $80
    Upper - as long as it works... (I prefer ones with no forward assist) $50
    Grip - California Featureless like Resurgent Arms, no fins please $40
    Trigger - Milspec cheapo that came with a LPK but you didn't need OR something the retails near $100 but you're willing to sell for less because it's used
    Sights - can flip, are metal $30
    Buffer and Stock - like this one if possible $30
    Charging Handle - cheapo one that just works

I don't know how realistic it is these days, but I hope to build a Grendel for $500-600.
    Thanks for looking at this thread. If you don't have anything to sell but know someone who does, please send them this way!
  • ETEX HUNTER
    Bloodstained
    • Aug 2020

pm sent

Comment

• plee
      Unwashed
      • Sep 2020

Thank you, Etex. Responded on pm

Comment

• Nicky Hayden
        Unwashed
        • Jan 2018

Just a Heads up. Ive been finding AR stuff in the Accessories Sale forum on Snipers Hide. Bolts, Hanguards, BCG etc. Its may be worth a look. The struggle is real in my area to find any AR stuff. Of course prices are a bit high in hard times but what is one to do? Ive built 2 uppers here lately and most of the stuff came from the Hide.

Hayden.

Comment

• bob4432
          Warrior
          • May 2016

Might want to cross out what you have already acquired so no duplicates suggested

Bob

Comment

• radar97
            Unwashed
            • Sep 2020

Comment

• Jorge0272
              Bloodstained
              • Jan 2018

Sent you a PM.
              I have all the parts. Getting rid of my 18" Grendel to fund a Creedmoor.

Comment

Working...
              X