Wanted: 12.5" Match HBAR in 6.5 Grendel (Lilja or Rainier Arms)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mhan7
    Bloodstained
    • Nov 2020

Wanted: 12.5" Match HBAR in 6.5 Grendel (Lilja or Rainier Arms)

Looking for a match grade (or better, even if only in marketing terms) barrel in 6.5 Grendel, 12.5" length. I would love to do one custom with intermediate length gas, but lead times are crazy right now.

Top choice: Rainier Arms, 12.5 Ultramatch Mod2

Will also entertain any custom barrels. Lilja, Krieger, Pac-Nor, Shilen, etc. Not looking for an Alexander, Monster, or other drop in.

I know that it's a little specific, but thank you for reading.
  • Mhan7
    Bloodstained
    • Nov 2020

Moderator - I posted this way too late, and didn't notice that I was in the wrong forum. Can you please move this to the appropriate section? Very sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

• A5BLASTER
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2015

How much you looking to spend? Have a 12.5 custom barrel and bolt I might let go too a new home for the right price.

Comment

• Mhan7
        Bloodstained
        • Nov 2020

I don't really need a bolt, but we can talk. PM me, at your convenience...

As for price to spend... We all know what a good barrel costs. Price is commensurate with product.
        Last edited by Mhan7; 11-24-2020, 02:21 PM.

Comment

• Mhan7
          Bloodstained
          • Nov 2020

BUMP this, and let's also add 14.5" and 16" to the option. I really want a mid-length gas system, and I can cut it down and re-thread, if I have to.

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
            Warrior
            • Nov 2016

Introducing our MOD2 UltraMatch barrel using the finest blank. Our goal is to mass produce them to bring them to market at the most competitive prices. We wanted the best balance between accuracy while keeping the weight down as much as possible.  Guarantee sub-MOA with factory match ammunition. Features: Stainless Steel Match Grade Blank TiN Extension Length: 12.5" Twist: 1:8 Thread Pitch: 5/8x24 .750 Gas Block Seat 6.5 Grendel SAAMI Spec (Type 2) Chamber Mid Gas System (Gas Tube not Included) M4 Feed Ramps Proprietary Contour Fully-Fluted Weight: 1 lbs 9.3 oz Our Craftsmanship Rainier barrels are meticulously designed and machined by precision gunsmiths.  Our barrels are turned the same way true artisans have made premium rifle barrels for over a century.  Each barrel has hand-cut chambers and crowns with the attention to detail that can only come from highly trained human intervention.  While most companies strive for faster production time to cut cost, we strive for perfection. There are no shortcuts with our barrels, period. We will go toe to toe with anyone and win.

These just dropped late last night.. I noticed they have 1/2-28tpi listed for the threads. I kinda highly doubt that. I already emailed them to clarify and fix it.

Comment

• Brazz04
              Warrior
              • Aug 2018

Oh that Rainier barrel is really tempting me

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
                Warrior
                • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Brazz04 View Post
                Oh that Rainier barrel is really tempting me
                it is fairly intriguing isnt it. mid length gas not carbine, i like the fluting too. price is coming in right there at the hesitation mark any lower and youd jump on it. i like that it comes with optional finishes. i kinda like the blasted more matte finish myself. i only wish they talked about the rifling more.

Comment

• SeaVeyor
                  Unwashed
                  • Mar 2015

Originally posted by The Profit Joseph Sith View Post
                  https://www.rainierarms.com/rainier-...el-barrel-12-5

These just dropped late last night.. I noticed they have 1/2-28tpi listed for the threads. I kinda highly doubt that. I already emailed them to clarify and fix it.
                  Tyler confirmed the TPI is a typo and is 5/8-24, inventory of 20 bright and 18 satin as of today.

Comment

Working...
                  X