WTS: COMES WITH MATCH GRADE AMMO - 20" RF 6.5 Grendel Complete upper with JP hardware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Doober
    Unwashed
    • Feb 2021

WTS: COMES WITH MATCH GRADE AMMO - 20" RF 6.5 Grendel Complete upper with JP hardware

For sale is a 6.5 Grendel complete AR15 upper receiver, comes with BCG and radian raptor charging handle.
    Radical firearms upper receiver and barrel and BCG
    JP Handguard and compensator
    This upper has approx 250 rounds through it, It makes for a great deer upper and I consistently shoot 0.80 MOA groups at 100 yds with match grade ammo.

UPPER COMES WITH 156 rds OF AA LAPUA SCENAR 123gr, some of the best you can buy, but is very hard to find atm... Thus, keep in mind the higher price reflects the ammo you will be getting with the upper. One ASC 20rd steel magazine will be included as well. Upper does not come with optic.

Please see my armslist ad for photos, my photos are too large to upload directly on the forum: https://www.armslist.com/posts/13080...tch-grade-ammo

I am more than happy to send higher quality photos if interested. I can text them to you. Please text nine7eight-49six-fourninesix0 if interested, or respond by email through armslist.

I am also open to trading for a 5.56 or 7.62x39 complete upper if anyone has anything, overall open to trades and offers. Thanks all.
  • HuntTXhogs
    Warrior
    • Jan 2014

Comment

• Doober
      Unwashed
      • Feb 2021

Yessir $950 is what I'm trying to get out of it. Barrel length is 20". Feel free to text if you need more photos.

Comment

• rabiddawg
        Chieftain
        • Feb 2013

Is barrel length your only issue?
        Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.

Mark Twain

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...2-Yd-Whitetail

Comment

Working...
        X