• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LR1955
    Super Moderator
    • Mar 2011

Scalping

Afactor12345 posted this for sale.

"Up for sale is a sealed brick of 5000 BR-4 primers. $1100 plus shipping. Will ship same day if purchased before 3pm pacific time. Will take PayPal, Vemno, zelle or other preferred method of payment."

I banned him permanently but if you want to give this scalper $220.00 per brick of primers I am sure you can find him somewhere else. Maybe Cheaper than Dirt or LG Sales.

And I don't care if someone thinks he has a right to try to rip someone off like this. He can go to another site and rip them off. This BS is one of the reasons we can't find primers. They are bought up by guys like this who turn them for four times what they paid.

This sort of thing really pisses me off.

LR55
  • 65Whelen
    Warrior
    • Sep 2014

Couldn't agree more.

Comment

• PVBoom
      Warrior
      • Oct 2017

We are in a pandemic. If there is still a "state of emergency" I wonder if price gouging laws can be used on SOBs like this?

Comment

• Chance-dg
        Warrior
        • Apr 2019

That....well I guess.....wow ya know some idiot will pay that.......and if your ammo reloaded costs em 4 to 8 bucks per cartridge.....well it will go with their $3000 designer weapon.....maybe the cost will keep em out of the hills shooting

Comment

• peak98
          Warrior
          • Dec 2019

Originally posted by LR1955 View Post
          Afactor12345 posted this for sale.
          "Up for sale is a sealed brick of 5000 BR-4 primers. $1100 plus shipping.
          I banned him permanently
          This BS is one of the reasons we can't find primers. They are bought up by guys like this who turn them for four times what they paid.
          LR55
          Thank you, I wholeheartedly agree. On other forums, I just add them to the ignore/blocked list. I will never do business with them. Sportsman should be trying to help each other out, not screwing each other over.
          peak98

Comment

• biodsl
            Chieftain
            • Aug 2011

Thanks, LR. We get enough of that crap on Gunbroker.
            Paul Peloquin

Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?

Comment

• rabiddawg
              Chieftain
              • Feb 2013

Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.

Mark Twain

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...2-Yd-Whitetail

Comment

• Mike98632
                Unwashed
                • Feb 2021

I've been spending an hour a day for 3 months or more. Ever since I thought I might run out. Should have been there yesterday a couple of times. Other than that, no luck. I guess it ain't that big a deal till I find some bullets though.

Comment

• Constitutionalist
                  Warrior
                  • Nov 2016

Thanks, LR1955!

Comment

• tpepper70
                    Unwashed
                    • Jun 2017

I'm on multiple forums and one forum has a reloading trade thread where members trade all types of reloading with each other. It has been an easy way to find, and trade, for things you need. They also have a gun trade thread, and,,,,,,,,,whiskey/bourbon trade thread. Amazing.

Comment

• Huckleberry75
                      Warrior
                      • Jun 2018

Well played sir. Well played. That bullfritter hacks me off everytime I see it.

Comment

• DCC83501
                        Bloodstained
                        • Jun 2019

couldn't agree more. get the asshat out of here.

Comment

• Bottomfeeder
                          Bloodstained
                          • Mar 2021

Originally posted by DCC83501 View Post
                          couldn't agree more. get the asshat out of here.
                          Hope you guys don't take this the wrong way but it makes me wanna throw my own feces. I've got my hands on some brass powder and bullets but no primers.

Comment

• LR1955
                            Super Moderator
                            • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Bottomfeeder View Post
                            Hope you guys don't take this the wrong way but it makes me wanna throw my own feces. I've got my hands on some brass powder and bullets but no primers.
                            BF:

I think that primers are getting slightly easier to find at gun stores that won't rip you off.

That said, there is no question you can buy primers at the price this POS was demanding on a number of web sites.

I just won't let slugs like that try to rip off people here is all.

LR55

Comment

• GREYBUFF
                              Warrior
                              • Nov 2018

At first I applauded you for doing this, but after talking to my GF about it, she said that banning him was akin to "cancel culture" and censorship (neither of which we need to do, as the demoncrats have already mastered this). The reality is that you should have publicly shamed him on this forum for trying to screw his brothers, and then let the Forum disgrace him to the point where he left on his own.
                              I thought about selling my weapons back to the government, but after a thorough background check it was determined that the buyer has a long history of violence and is mentally unstable. Therefore could not pass NICS.

Comment

Working...
                              X