• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pro2X
    Unwashed
    • Sep 2018

FS Alexander Arms 20" 6.5 Grendel

This is an Alexander Arms 6.5 Grendel. It includes a Leupold VX3i 4.5-15 Long Range Precision scope, Vortex Viper red dot on a JP 45 degree mount, DBAL with green and ir, Vortex tube mount scope level, harris bipod, Magpul moe rifle stock, Magpul miad grip, and cmc 3.5lb drop in trigger. I have 100 Sierra 100gr bullets and 100 rounds of Lapua brass that I will sell with it. Also, this barrel is threaded 5/8-24 instead of the 9/16-24 that Alexander Arms used. It was professionally threaded and an 11 degree target crown on it.

Full disclosure. The lower that is on it in the pictures was 100% machined by me and will not be with the rifle. I have options though. Option one is subtract $200 and get everything except a lower receiver. Option 2 I have a Sharps milspec lower. Option 3, I have a palmetto state lower that I can subtract $50 from the price and use.

Obviously if this is out of state Option 1 would be the only way and you would need to cover shipping. Grendel.PNGIMG_2154.jpg
    Last edited by Pro2X; 03-08-2021, 09:52 AM. Reason: Lowering price
  • BowChamp
    Warrior
    • Oct 2016

So if I subtract $200.00....you pay me....right???

Comment

• 37L1
      Warrior
      • Jan 2015

Don't you just hate it when you go to such detail and forget to post the price?

Comment

• Pro2X
        Unwashed
        • Sep 2018

Damn, my bad.

Comment

• Pro2X
          Unwashed
          • Sep 2018

I am open to reasonable offers. Would like to keep together, but if you are interested in some configuration just let me know.

Comment

• Pro2X
            Unwashed
            • Sep 2018

Also, all pricing is negotiable

Comment

• Pro2X
              Unwashed
              • Sep 2018

Lowered price

Comment

Working...