• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RancidAR
    Unwashed
    • Feb 2017

18" brownells barrel with bolt, GB, vg6 gamma

10 rounds down the pipe to zero and then it sat in the safe, I don't have many long ranges to use it at and my 12" + ta31 is better suited for my ranges . This is the 5r liberty barrel, mid length gas, 1-8 twist . Included is the bolt, BRT gas block (.076 port) and vg6 gamma (300bo) no washer or shims included . $250 shipped OBO . Discrete Pp ff or cover fees or venmo . Thanks for looking and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. ***SOLD***

Last edited by RancidAR; 05-03-2021, 07:58 PM.
  • raamaudio
    Warrior
    • Aug 2020

Is the barrel a 300bo or 6.5G? If I grendel I am interested as looking for a 16 or possibly pin and weld a 14.5 and with the mid length gas block location it should work out fine. Let me know please. I am looking to sell two pretty nice Grendels to buy at different gun so I might change my mind if that happens soon enough, just to let you know, I either want the shortest rifle I can build legally or get the other none AR gun.

Thanks,
    Rick
    775-515-5355

Comment

• RancidAR
      Unwashed
      • Feb 2017

The barrel is a 6.5 Grendel . The vg6 gamma is the shorter 300bo model but it worked just fine .

Comment

• runner gunner
        Bloodstained
        • May 2019

PM sent

Comment

• runner gunner
          Bloodstained
          • May 2019

Barrel and parts received. Just as described and shipped fast. Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
          X