• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ahoward2k
    Unwashed
    • Apr 2020

WTB 14.5 barrel or completed upper.

I'm looking to build a truck gun and generally more maneuverable upper for sub 300 work. Also used for hunting in tight confines.
  • raamaudio
    Warrior
    • Aug 2020

Idea I had since 14.5 barrels are hard to come by...

12" Faxon I already have, pin and welded 4.25" linear compensator, with one crush washer it came out to 16.1 inches. I talked to the comp manf as they only had it in aluminum and the bore was a bit bigger at .45 but he said it would be great just not for mag dumps.

I have the barrel and the comp but found a used 16" I am going to have cut down to 14.5, a bit less actually, and pin and weld on a steel compensator but in the end not a huge difference in velocity.

IF I can get a Lilja in 14.5, waiting on that info, I would sell my 12 and 16 and get one but either way I go I am sure it will do all I need it to.

Rick

Comment

• Ahoward2k
      Unwashed
      • Apr 2020

I'm doing the exact same thing. Bought a 16 inch barrel and will have it cut down to 14ish to pin and weld. Probably with a nox flash hide so i can run a can down the road

Comment

• BVickery1974
        Warrior
        • Jun 2021

Originally posted by raamaudio View Post
        Idea I had since 14.5 barrels are hard to come by...

12" Faxon I already have, pin and welded 4.25" linear compensator, with one crush washer it came out to 16.1 inches. I talked to the comp manf as they only had it in aluminum and the bore was a bit bigger at .45 but he said it would be great just not for mag dumps.

I have the barrel and the comp but found a used 16" I am going to have cut down to 14.5, a bit less actually, and pin and weld on a steel compensator but in the end not a huge difference in velocity.

IF I can get a Lilja in 14.5, waiting on that info, I would sell my 12 and 16 and get one but either way I go I am sure it will do all I need it to.

Rick
        six sigma arms showing 14.5" in stock. I ordered 16" when it said in stock and was gtg.

Comment

Working...
        X