• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Afactor4321
    Unwashed
    • Apr 2021

Power Pro Varmint 8lb Jug

Hi everyone,

I have a sealed 8lb Jug of Power Pro Varmint for sale. 340$ shipped. PM me if interested. I can send pictures of answer any questions. Thanks!
  • mdram
    Warrior
    • Sep 2016

your have your hazmat shipping certification?
    just some targets for printing
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...xQ?usp=sharing

Comment

• NugginFutz
      Chieftain
      • Aug 2013

First post.
      If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• Rosecrans1
        Warrior
        • Feb 2019

Yup! First post and extremely doubtful he/she/? have hazmat training and a certificate as proof to offer hazmat in commerce plus permissions to offer hazmat to UPS or FedEx Ground. DOT, IMDG and IATA, (FAA), have stepped up enforcements measures.
        More food for thought........you open yourself up to some liability when you purchase anything that is potentially hazardous in commerce, if it happens to kill, injure or cause property destruction or shuts down a roadway or airport/dock or causes emergency actions by first responders if the seller has no worth in suing.
        In ground shipping in North America, DOT and the carriers will attempt to get monies from anyone associated with the transaction. In other words, buying hazmat materials from a private seller that is shipping it to you is a big "buyer beware" unless they can prove they are qualified to offer hazmat and have training records that are up to date.

Comment

• Kswhitetails
          Chieftain
          • Oct 2016

What if neither are worth suing?
          Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• Rosecrans1
            Warrior
            • Feb 2019

What if neither are worth suing?
            Then you won't see any attorneys around!!

Comment

• grendelnubi
              Warrior
              • Apr 2017

Hazmat shipping certifications are available via online courses and testing. I have done it as a backup for our work person shipper but never actually shipped anything. Certification is via passing the test which is mostly logistics in preparing shipments with proper labeling etc....

This person is putting himself at risk if not properly labeled etc..... They have sniffing dogs for explosives and we know that smokeless powder has a rather strong smell even in a sealed container.

Comment

• Rosecrans1
                Warrior
                • Feb 2019

Hazmat shipping certifications are available via online courses and testing.
                All my certifications for Ocean/Air/Ground are from Lion Technology in New Jersey via seminars or online for refreshers through my work in Logistics as grendelnubi states you can obtain.
                You can get hazmat specific training for an item or specific Proper Shipping Names but again, the overwhelming majority of private sale people who offer to "ship" ammo or smokeless powders are either scammers or people who are packaging and offering to a carrier illegally. There is no Limited Quantity for powders and ORM-D has expired and the labels for ORM-D will be an automatic flagging of a package. In the eyes of the regulatory agencies, ignorance is NOT an excuse.
                Civil penalties for DOT hazmat infractions of not declaring a hazmat in a shipment is $83,439 dollars per day, per violation. If a person knowingly violates the laws, it is a criminal act and the fines are in-place and jail time is likely. Especially if the shipment is attributed to a death, injury or property damage.
                If you are a classified add buyer of "gun stuff", remember this if you are dealing with someone who wants to ship you hazmat shooting supplies. Just a friendly public service announcement to keep your wallet intact!

Comment

Working...
                X