• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alden1210
    Unwashed
    • Sep 2021

WTB 12.5" 6.5 grendel upper

Looking for a 12.5" complete upper for a pistol lower that i have. Wanting to put my nv on top of it and use it as my hog gun. Would like something not cheap but funny want to break the bank. Lmk what you got at three61 eight77 three004. Thanks
  • raamaudio
    Warrior
    • Aug 2020

I have a Faxon 12" upper I can put together with various options to fit your budget, all parts are either brand new or barely used. I also can sell some magazines with it.

Rick
    775-515-5355

Originally posted by Alden1210 View Post
    Looking for a 12.5" complete upper for a pistol lower that i have. Wanting to put my nv on top of it and use it as my hog gun. Would like something not cheap but funny want to break the bank. Lmk what you got at three61 eight77 three004. Thanks

Comment

• tibis3383
      Unwashed
      • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Alden1210 View Post
      Alden,

were you able to find the upper you were after yet? I am breaking down a few rifles and would be happy to work with you and get you the build you need.

Cheers,

Tim

Comment

• Alden1210
        Unwashed
        • Sep 2021

Yes'r I sure did. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X