• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • StoneHendge
    Chieftain
    • May 2016

Starline Grendel brass - 5 x 100

SOLD

Five 100 count bags of Starline 6.5 Grendel brass from Brownells. $85 per 100. Shipping is $9 for a USPS Priority Padded envelope (all 5 will fit in one) or $15 if you want it in a box. Wish I could do better, but I had bought this for a rainy day and it turns out that I need new 6.5 Creedmore brass, and I'm going to be paying market prices for the "boutique" stuff, so this will be funding it. I'm putting this up here and in the ARC forum for a couple of days and then will be listing it on that website that we all love to say we hate at the going rate there (which is higher).
    Last edited by StoneHendge; 10-29-2021, 11:45 PM.
    Let's go Brandon!
  • EdKin
    Bloodstained
    • Nov 2018

I have some Peterson 6 Creedmoor brass if your interested in a trade.

Comment

• StoneHendge
      Chieftain
      • May 2016

Originally posted by EdKin View Post
      I have some Peterson 6 Creedmoor brass if your interested in a trade.
      Thanks Ed, I might consider if I annealed (which I don't (for now)), but I'm also looking to buy 300-400 of the same lot and leaning towards Alpha.
      Let's go Brandon!

Comment

• mel
        Chieftain
        • Nov 2019

wanna do a apartial trade on a arc upper ? or trade for some norma prime 6.5 creed brass ?

Comment

• StoneHendge
          Chieftain
          • May 2016

Originally posted by mel View Post
          wanna do a apartial trade on a arc upper ? or trade for some norma prime 6.5 creed brass ?
          I'm good with ARC and have frankly found the weight consistency of Prime/Norma 6.5 CM brass to be quite pedestrian.
          Let's go Brandon!

Comment

• MBK
            Unwashed
            • Oct 2021

Originally posted by StoneHendge View Post
            Five 100 count bags of Starline 6.5 Grendel brass from Brownells. $85 per 100. Shipping is $9 for a USPS Priority Padded envelope (all 5 will fit in one) or $15 if you want it in a box. Wish I could do better, but I had bought this for a rainy day and it turns out that I need new 6.5 Creedmore brass, and I'm going to be paying market prices for the "boutique" stuff, so this will be funding it. I'm putting this up here and in the ARC forum for a couple of days and then will be listing it on that website that we all love to say we hate at the going rate there (which is higher).
            I would like to work out something with you and may have the Creed brass your looking for.

Comment

• Dt219
              Warrior
              • Nov 2020

I have 100 new rounds of 6mm creedmoor adg brass if you think you could use them

Comment

• RandH
                Unwashed
                • Oct 2021

Sold

SOLD. The brass and the dies. Best wishes to everyone.

I am not oblivious to the suspicions that come along with this being my first post. Nevertheless, for anyone interested, I have 1000 pieces of Starline 6.5 Grendel brass for sale. Six months ago I purchased the box when Starline had it available. My intention was to work up a hunting load for my son over the next year so he could hunt with a Grendel next hunting season. Long story short, I changed my mind for a number of reasons and--dare I say--am likely going to have him hunt with a 300 HAM'R instead. (That alone might get me expelled!)

At any rate, I don't need the box of 6.5 brass sitting around collecting dust. At the time, I paid $461.50 for it. I'm willing to part with it all for $450, which includes FedEx ground shipping. I also put the lot on the GON classified section if anyone is from Georgia or follows along there. Simply search for 6.5 Grendel. Presently, it is the only thing Grendel related on that site. For what it is worth, I also selling an unused set of Lee Pacesetter dies on eBay.

Shoot me a message or email if you have questions, would like pictures, want to sniff me out to make sure I'm not scamming, etc.
                Last edited by RandH; 11-07-2021, 10:38 PM. Reason: Brass has been sold

Comment

• StoneHendge
                  Chieftain
                  • May 2016

Originally posted by RandH View Post
                  I am not oblivious to the suspicions that come along with this being my first post. Nevertheless, for anyone interested, I have 1000 pieces of Starline 6.5 Grendel brass for sale. Six months ago I purchased the box when Starline had it available. My intention was to work up a hunting load for my son over the next year so he could hunt with a Grendel next hunting season. Long story short, I changed my mind for a number of reasons and--dare I say--am likely going to have him hunt with a 300 HAM'R instead. (That alone might get me expelled!)

At any rate, I don't need the box of 6.5 brass sitting around collecting dust. At the time, I paid $461.50 for it. I'm willing to part with it all for $450, which includes FedEx ground shipping. I also put the lot on the GON classified section if anyone is from Georgia or follows along there. Simply search for 6.5 Grendel. Presently, it is the only thing Grendel related on that site. For what it is worth, I also selling an unused set of Lee Pacesetter dies on eBay.

Shoot me a message or email if you have questions, would like pictures, want to sniff me out to make sure I'm not scamming, etc.
                  Will you accept a wire from my Nigerian bank account?
                  Let's go Brandon!

Comment

• RandH
                    Unwashed
                    • Oct 2021

Originally posted by StoneHendge View Post
                    Will you accept a wire from my Nigerian bank account?
                    Only if it is from a dethroned prince who promises to share in the untold riches upon reclaiming his birthright!

Comment

Working...
                    X