X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IndyGrendel63

WTS Alexander Arms "Hunter" complete upper

-- SOLD --

This upper was bought directly from AA back in mid-2009. The barrel is the standard unit, not the upgraded one. I did however order it with the AA flash suppressor. I paid over $900 for this complete upper. I have put maybe 200-300 rounds down the pipe, mostly handloads, but some Wolf gold factory stuff was fired to get the brass. It is a decent performer, very good hunting rig for sure. My daughter took it this past year deer hunting, but she never saw a thing.

Right now I am asking $750 for the complete upper with flash hider and one 10 round magazine.

Let me know if interested and I can send out some pics.

Thanks,

Indy
    Last edited by Guest; 09-02-2012, 01:44 PM. Reason: item sold
  • IndyGrendel63

Bump.
    Nobody? Nothing? Awe come on out there. Any interest?

Comment

• amazingphotos

What barrel length?

Comment

• 62flint
        Bloodstained
        • Mar 2012

What kind of groups did it shoot

Comment

• IndyGrendel63

Well it has the std. 19.5 inch barrel with an AA flash hider. Shoots decent with the right load, still working on the "perfect load". I haven't tried the Hornady ammo in it yet, but it can shoot sub-MOA when I do my part. It is good all around upper, not too heavy, not too light. I decided that I want something heavier and longer for a Grendel rifle in my stable.

Comment

Still have it for sale?

Comment

• IndyGrendel63

Update: Sorry I forgot to update this thread. Sold the upper on GB a while back.

Comment

Working...
              X