WTS: Grendelhunter 22" Upper w/ BCG and CH, mags, and reloading dies

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/poudbRR

*SOLD*Grendelhunter 22" fluted upper ($500/OBO):
    -Satern Liberty barrel
    -19" slanted Grendelhunter MLOK handguard
    -Nickel Boron BCG with headspaced bolt matched to the barrel
    -Strike Industries Extended Latch charging handle
    -VG6 6.5 Epsilon Brake/Flash-hider

Upper was previously painted with Krylon, I stripped most of it away but there are still a few spots that have some on, I didn't want to take the finish off trying to get some of it off so I will leave that in your hands to either take it all of the way, paint over it, or leave it as is. The charging handle is mostly still painted, the rest is just small spots. Upper is very accurate with Hornady Black 123 ELD-M, best group I shot was around .6 inches at 100 meters, average groups were around .8 inches at 100m. Similar results with handloads using 123 ELD-M and CFE-223 powder. Did not shoot great with American Gunner 123 HPBT, about 1.5" groups, and same with Barnes VOR-TX 115gr. Mainly just want to get rid of it because I want to go to a larger caliber gun and simplify my shooting by consolidating calibers. Has 400-500 rounds through it total.

Grendel Mags:
    -*SOLD*6 x 10 round ASC Grendel Mags ($8/per, I would prefer to sell together)
    -6 x 15 round ASC Grendel Mags, Tan ($8/per, again I would prefer to sell together)

No issues with any of the magazines, I never went to larger capacity due to hearing about feeding problems and these worked great.

*SOLD*Lee Pacesetter Die Set ($40):
    -3 piece die set with breechlock quick change rings
    -Lee case length gauge and shell holder

The dies were only used on roughly 100 rounds of ammo, I just don't have the patience for reloading apparently.

All prices are shipping included, anywhere in the US, payment through Paypal G&S for both of our protection, please don't put anything in the notes. I will have some ammo for sale as well at some point to get rid of my stockpile, but I will post a separate thread for that when I figure out how difficult shipping is for it. Hit me up if you have questions, want additional photos, etc.
    Last edited by steveclimber; 12-12-2022, 01:44 AM.
  • dsmless
    Bloodstained
    • Nov 2018

How much ammo do you have that you can throw into the purchase? I cant figure out how to private message you.

Comment

• steveclimber
      Unwashed
      • Nov 2022

I want to sell the ammo separate later since you have to ship it separately anyway.

Comment

• dsmless
        Bloodstained
        • Nov 2018

Cannot figure out how to send a private message. If you can text me about this upper and some other items Im interested. 520-336-3393, Moderators sorry in advance.

Comment

• LRRPF52
          Super Moderator
          • Sep 2014

NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• steveclimber
            Unwashed
            • Nov 2022

Bump for visibility, the 6 x 15 rounders are still for sale and I dropped the price to $8/per

Comment

Working...
            X